View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 10:42 AM
Graham.

Default Re: smslisto autorecharge

"Malcolm Loades" <devnull@spam-trap.org.uk> wrote in message news:bNdAAkDDqvtLFwNu@news.posting...
> Anyone got any tips on how to get this working again?
>
> It worked fine until a few months ago when smslisto wrote saying
>
>>Due to an update of our payment system we have to switch OFF the automatic recharge for your account.
>>
>>This update will take place today, February 2 at 12.00 CET
>>
>>After the update, you have to do a new payment by yourselves, during which you can RE-activate automatic recharge again.

>
> I did a new payment, selected auto recharge which was confirmed on the payment screen, but when the credit ran out it didn't
> recharge. I keep making payments and each time I opt for auto recharge and each time it's confirmed but never actually happens!
>
> Naturally I've e-mailed smslisto several times asking what the problem is and even more naturally (for them) they don't respond.
>
> If they weren't the lowest cost (or near to lowest) provider for my calling pattern I'd just give up. As it is I need to use them
> but keep getting moans from everyone when they can't make calls because of lack of credit.

As a matter of interest, how do you set up smslisto to auto-credit your account?
I didn't know you could, not that I would want to, I far prefer it to be genuinely
PAYG, I pay by Paypal by the way.

Consider allowing your credit to expire and moving to voipgain.com especially if you make calls to uk mobiles.

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45