Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > US Networks > alt.cellular.attws
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #241 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 01:37 AM
Oxford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Mark Crispin <mrc@Panda.COM> wrote:

> > use Skype if you want, you have choices.
> > http://www.fring.com/download/iphone/

>
> Fring requires a jailbroken iPhone.
>
> The Apple fanboys claim that there isn't any need to jailbreak now that
> 2.0 is out.
>
> They seem to have a difficult time keeping their story straight!


no Mark, it's not a matter of keeping facts straight, it's a matter of
understanding the iPhone world changed last friday (July 11) and now
anyone can develop for the iPhone without having to jailbreak the iphone.

so the "options" have changed and it's going to take you a little while
to understand it.

most all apps that required "jailbraking" are being updated as we speak
and will have the new versions in a few weeks.

please try and keep up!

Reply With Quote
  #242 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 01:38 AM
George
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Oxford wrote:
> Justin <nospam@insightbb.com> wrote:
>
>>> I'm not taking sides here, please believe me about that. But I
>>> must say that here in NYC, wifi is, if not everywhere, really easy to
>>> find. If I need to use my notebook someplace and can't pick up a
>>> usable signal, I usually need only walk down the block.

>> So, you agree then. It's not available everywhere. You need to go down
>> the block to find some.
>> Even in NYC, a densely packed "advanced area".

>
> don't make me laugh, NYC is a technological backwater, anything on the
> east cost is about 8 years behind the west coast when it comes to
> technology.
>
> NYC "advanced"... what a hoot!


But you claimed that WiFi was *everywhere*. Not just in "advanced"
locations such as your parent's basement.



>
>> This still doesn't talk of the way that it's impossible to roam from one
>> Wifi network to another, either.

>
> nah, you can do it with many basestations, you need to set it up.
> apple's airport's have had it since 2002 or so.


If you need to set something up by definition it doesn't exist.


Reply With Quote
  #243 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 01:40 AM
The Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Oxford <apony@pasture.com> amazed us all with the following in news:apony-
8FFA3D.19372914072008@n003-000-000-000.static.ge.com:

> Mark Crispin <mrc@Panda.COM> wrote:
>
>> > use Skype if you want, you have choices.
>> > http://www.fring.com/download/iphone/

>>
>> Fring requires a jailbroken iPhone.
>>
>> The Apple fanboys claim that there isn't any need to jailbreak now that
>> 2.0 is out.
>>
>> They seem to have a difficult time keeping their story straight!

>
> no Mark, it's not a matter of keeping facts straight, it's a matter of
> understanding the iPhone world changed last friday (July 11) and now
> anyone can develop for the iPhone without having to jailbreak the iphone.
>

Anyone? I can post iPhone applications to a website and phones will be
able to d/l them? Without Apple interference?

Reply With Quote
  #244 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 02:14 AM
Larry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Steve Sobol <sjsobol@JustThe.net> wrote in
news:slrng7ni2j.bb4.sjsobol@amethyst.justthe.net:

> Just because it IS available doesn't mean the owner of the access
> point or router MEANT it to be available. Frankly, including such AP's
> that are NOT part of a true public network is, IMHO, dishonest. That
> was my original point.
>
>
>


I, certainly, wouldn't want to use up unused bandwidth from any wide open
AP that's going to waste, anyways, as it just sits there.

He can't store it in the fridge to keep the bandwidth from spoiling so he
can use it later.

So, why the religious guilt trip?


Reply With Quote
  #245 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 02:29 AM
Oxford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

"Ness-Net" <richard.nodamn@nessnet.spam.com> wrote:

> Russell - (as in the Russell Index) The #1 pension company - "blue
> collar"...!!??
> Amazon = "blue collar"...!!??
> TMobile = "blue collar"...!!??
> Real, Fluke, Fred Hutch....... well sir, you are certainly one total MORON.


okay, Fluke is technical, all the rest blue collar.

Reply With Quote
  #246 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 02:30 AM
The Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Oxford <apony@pasture.com> amazed us all with the following in
news:apony-8E9EF3.20291314072008@n003-000-000-000.static.ge.com:

> "Ness-Net" <richard.nodamn@nessnet.spam.com> wrote:
>
>> Russell - (as in the Russell Index) The #1 pension company - "blue
>> collar"...!!??
>> Amazon = "blue collar"...!!??
>> TMobile = "blue collar"...!!??
>> Real, Fluke, Fred Hutch....... well sir, you are certainly one total
>> MORON.

>
> okay, Fluke is technical, all the rest blue collar.
>


This coming from a minimum wage worker is actually quite funny.

Reply With Quote
  #247 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 03:23 AM
Ness-Net
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!


"Oxford" <apony@pasture.com> wrote in message news:apony-8E9EF3.20291314072008@n003-000-000-000.static.ge.com...
> "Ness-Net" <richard.nodamn@nessnet.spam.com> wrote:
>
>> Russell - (as in the Russell Index) The #1 pension company - "blue
>> collar"...!!??
>> Amazon = "blue collar"...!!??
>> TMobile = "blue collar"...!!??
>> Real, Fluke, Fred Hutch....... well sir, you are certainly one total MORON.

>
> okay, Fluke is technical, all the rest blue collar.


Like I said - to stupid (or stubborn) to know how bad you look.

Do you actually know what the Russell Index is? Please tell us you moron.
I have yet to see a financial services company called "blue collar"
Especially, the #1 company on the planet in it's space.

Tell me how ANYONE at TMobile could be classified as "blue collar"....

Fred Hutch - all white lab coats - "blue collar"...??????!! You are an idiot.

And on and on......

You really should stop OxTARD - every time you post, you just dig deeper.

Reply With Quote
  #248 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 03:31 AM
Ness-Net
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!


"Justin" <nospam@insightbb.com> wrote in message news:slrng7o4pc.m1d.nospam@debian.dns2go.com...
>
> Hmmm
> http://www.aeanet.org/publications/i...8_overview.asp
> "The leading metro areas by high-tech employment in 2006 were the New
> York Metro Area (316,500), Washington, DC (295,800), San Jose/Silicon
> Valley (225,300), Boston (191,700), and Dallas-Fort Worth (176,000)."
>
>

And..... the next bullet point down...

Seattle led the nation in net tech job creation in 2006, adding 7,800 jobs.

OxTARD is now shown his complete and total ignorance about two cities.

Oxy, what metro area to you want to piss off next (and certainly be mistaken about)?



Reply With Quote
  #249 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 03:32 AM
Ness-Net
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!


"Oxford" <apony@pasture.com> wrote in message news:apony-273BC2.19132014072008@n003-000-000-000.static.ge.com...
> "Ness-Net" <richard.nodamn@nessnet.spam.com> wrote:
>
>> > they, like me, live in more advanced areas... free wifi is everywhere.

>>
>> Hey Oxy - just WHERE is this magical place you refer to?
>> You go on and on about "facts' - here's you opportunity to actually present
>> one.
>>
>> So..... WHERE? Put up or shut up.

>
> the most affluent university town in the midwest, and smallest town in
> the world that has it's own apple store, that's enough info.


No, it's not - it's you dodging a direct question - again.

OxTARD - ZERO facts, as usual.

Reply With Quote
  #250 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 05:05 AM
Mark Crispin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Oxford posted:
> no Mark, it's not a matter of keeping facts straight, it's a matter of
> understanding the iPhone world changed last friday (July 11) and now
> anyone can develop for the iPhone without having to jailbreak the iphone.


Anyone could develop for the iPhone before July 11. Nothing changed on
July 11 with regard to thta.

However, without jailbreaking or (since July 11) paying a tax to Apple,
nobody can install what they develop on the iPhone.

> so the "options" have changed and it's going to take you a little while
> to understand it.


The only thing that has changed is that Apple now has an applications
store with half a dozen flashlight programs.

> most all apps that required "jailbraking" are being updated as we speak
> and will have the new versions in a few weeks.


The word is "jailbreaking", not "jailbraking". Look in your dictionary to
find the difference between "break" and "brake". Assuming that you are
literate enough to know how to use a dictionary.

The iTunes store has no Skype. No Finder. No Terminal. No SSH. No
MxTube. No alternative media player. No Installer. No editors. No
interface customizers. And it never will. Apple forbids such programs.

I have 43 applications installed on my jailbroken iPod Touch via
Installer. None of them are available via the iTunes Store.

Only one application has an equivalent: MobileTwitter in Installer vs.
Twittelator in the iTunes Store. However, Twittelator crashes all the
time and/or gives an error message when I try to access my friends'
twitters. MobileTwitter just works. There's another Twitter client in
the iTunes Store, but either I have to pay $10 or be subject to
advertising.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to eat for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.

Reply With Quote
  #251 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 05:30 AM
Oxford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

George <george@nospam.invalid> wrote:

> > Alas, free Wi-Fi is shrinking too. They just shut down the Metro-Fi
> > system in my area last week. Metro-Fi could be a case study in bad
> > marketing and unrealistic expectations.
> >
> > If you know where to go, you can still find free Wi-Fi networks at many
> > restaurants and public areas, but the dream of ubiquitous free Wi-Fi is
> > dead for now.

>
> But wait, didn't "oxford" claim it was a simple matter to convert
> existing analog TV *transmitters* to WiMAX?


we'll see george, the wimax rollout is just getting started... the cards
are now ready for the MacBook / MacBook Pros

http://blogs.computerworld.com/wimax...d_macbook_pros

my area is getting free public wimax, so everyone is gearing up...

Reply With Quote
  #252 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 05:32 AM
Oxford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

"Ness-Net" <richard.nodamn@nessnet.spam.com> wrote:

> > the most affluent university town in the midwest, and smallest town in
> > the world that has it's own apple store, that's enough info.

>
> No, it's not - it's you dodging a direct question - again.


i gave you the facts, but if you aren't smart enough to decipher them,
it's not my problem.

Reply With Quote
  #253 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 05:38 AM
BruceR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!


"Oxford" <apony@pasture.com> wrote in message
news:apony-22D0CE.23301714072008@n003-000-000-000.static.ge.com...
> George <george@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>snip://blogs.computerworld.com/wimax_option_for_macbook_and_macbook_pros
>
> my area is getting free public wimax, so everyone is gearing up...


Again, what is your area?



Reply With Quote
  #254 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 05:47 AM
Oxford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

The Bob <nospam@bob.com> wrote:

> >> They seem to have a difficult time keeping their story straight!

> >
> > no Mark, it's not a matter of keeping facts straight, it's a matter of
> > understanding the iPhone world changed last friday (July 11) and now
> > anyone can develop for the iPhone without having to jailbreak the iphone.
> >

> Anyone? I can post iPhone applications to a website and phones will be
> able to d/l them? Without Apple interference?


yes, just use something like apptapp to install them.

http://arstechnica.com/journals/appl...p-installer-eq
uals-easy-third-party-apps

Reply With Quote
  #255 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 05:57 AM
Ness-Net
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!


"Oxford" <apony@pasture.com> wrote in message news:apony-E4E0E4.23321014072008@n003-000-000-000.static.ge.com...
> "Ness-Net" <richard.nodamn@nessnet.spam.com> wrote:
>
>> > the most affluent university town in the midwest, and smallest town in
>> > the world that has it's own apple store, that's enough info.

>>
>> No, it's not - it's you dodging a direct question - again.

>
> i gave you the facts, but if you aren't smart enough to decipher them,
> it's not my problem.


No, you dodged the question - and continue to be as obtuse as possible.

And, I was born and raised very close to where you think I'm not "smart enough
to decipher"

And I call bull **** - based on the (actual) facts and personal knowledge.

The median income for a household in the city was $51,056, and the median
income for a family was $65,861. FAR from "most affluent". And, it isn't really a
"University Town" either...



Reply With Quote
  #256 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 05:57 AM
BruceR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!


"Oxford" <apony@pasture.com> wrote in message
news:apony-E4E0E4.23321014072008@n003-000-000-000.static.ge.com...
> "Ness-Net" <richard.nodamn@nessnet.spam.com> wrote:
>
>> > the most affluent university town in the midwest, and smallest town
>> > in
>> > the world that has it's own apple store, that's enough info.

>>
>> No, it's not - it's you dodging a direct question - again.

>
> i gave you the facts, but if you aren't smart enough to decipher them,
> it's not my problem.


Why not just answer the question directly and stop the riddles? I live
in Honolulu, HI right near Koko Head. What city do you live in?



Reply With Quote
  #257 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 06:45 AM
Todd Allcock
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

At 14 Jul 2008 19:13:20 -0600 Oxford wrote:

> > Hey Oxy - just WHERE is this magical place you refer to?
> > You go on and on about "facts' - here's you opportunity to actually

present
> > one.
> >
> > So..... WHERE? Put up or shut up.

>
> the most affluent university town in the midwest, and smallest town in
> the world that has it's own apple store, that's enough info.


Hmmm. A "poser." Of the four cities hosting Apple stores in Minnesota,
Roseville has the smallest population, but certainly isn't "affulent" even
by paltry midwestern standards. Edina has a much larger median income, but
has 10,000 more people, so one of Oxy's two factoids are incorrect. (Go
figure...)






Reply With Quote
  #258 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 07:01 AM
Mark Crispin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Oxford posted:
> yes, just use something like apptapp to install them.
> http://arstechnica.com/journals/appl...ird-party-apps


That program requires jailbreaking.

Oxford still can't get his story straight. First he says that there is no
need to jailbreak, then he says that all problems are solved by use of
such-and-such application that requires jailbreaking.

Apple's license forbids programs such as Apptapp. So it will never be in
the iTunes Store.

-- Mark --

http://panda.com/mrc
Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to eat for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.

Reply With Quote
  #259 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 11:35 AM
George
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Oxford wrote:
> George <george@nospam.invalid> wrote:
>
>>> Alas, free Wi-Fi is shrinking too. They just shut down the Metro-Fi
>>> system in my area last week. Metro-Fi could be a case study in bad
>>> marketing and unrealistic expectations.
>>>
>>> If you know where to go, you can still find free Wi-Fi networks at many
>>> restaurants and public areas, but the dream of ubiquitous free Wi-Fi is
>>> dead for now.

>> But wait, didn't "oxford" claim it was a simple matter to convert
>> existing analog TV *transmitters* to WiMAX?

>
> we'll see george, the wimax rollout is just getting started... the cards
> are now ready for the MacBook / MacBook Pros
>
> http://blogs.computerworld.com/wimax...d_macbook_pros
>
> my area is getting free public wimax, so everyone is gearing up...


But you are totally wrong. You explicitly said "WiFi is everywhere".
That means now. Not next week, next year, "is getting", the "easy TV to
WiMAX conversion" you don't understand or any other permutation.

Reply With Quote
  #260 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 01:35 PM
Steve Sobol
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

["Followup-To:" header set to alt.cellular.t-mobile.]
On 2008-07-15, Larry <noone@home.com> wrote:

> So, why the religious guilt trip?


No guilt trip. The numbers are simply misleading.



--
Steve Sobol, Victorville, CA PGP:0xE3AE35ED www.SteveSobol.com
Geek-for-hire. Details: http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevesobol


Reply With Quote
  #261 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:01 PM
SMS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Dutch wrote:

<snip>

> I'm not familiar with Metro-Fi. Was it an ad based service?


Yes, but they offered an ad-free version for a fee. It was very easy to
eliminate the ads. Their initial version had an ad banner, but if you
used VPN the ad banner disappeared. The second version used Microsoft
SideGuide, a horrible piece of malware, but fortunately by making
Metro-Fi think your system was a Linux or OS-X system (no version of
SideGuide), you got rid of the ads (using User Agent Switcher on Mozilla).

When they started out, they claimed that you had to have one of their
wireless cards, but in reality you didn't. However this turned off a lot
of potential users. It was also very slow, well under 1 Mb/s.

"http://www.metrofi.com/" but it's gone from the Bay Area, not sure
about the other cities listed.

> Other than at campgrounds that offer it for free, I rarely use WiFi
> except from my own secured routers, but I have heard some rumblings
> among the RV set about there being fewer locations available to us. I
> don't know if that's because of locations shutting down, or because
> they're going to paid subscription models though.


There seem to be plenty of restaurants and lower end hotels that still
have it, though the legality of using it if you're not a customer is in
question. Also most libraries seem to have it around here.

Reply With Quote
  #262 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:02 PM
SMS
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Paul Miner wrote:

> The news of its death will come as a surprise to Oxford, followed
> quickly by full denial. ;-)


Well the second part anyway.

Reply With Quote
  #263 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Dutch
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

SMS wrote:

> Dutch wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>> I'm not familiar with Metro-Fi. Was it an ad based service?

>
> Yes, but they offered an ad-free version for a fee. It was very easy to
> eliminate the ads. Their initial version had an ad banner, but if you
> used VPN the ad banner disappeared. The second version used Microsoft
> SideGuide, a horrible piece of malware, but fortunately by making
> Metro-Fi think your system was a Linux or OS-X system (no version of
> SideGuide), you got rid of the ads (using User Agent Switcher on Mozilla).
>
> When they started out, they claimed that you had to have one of their
> wireless cards, but in reality you didn't. However this turned off a lot
> of potential users. It was also very slow, well under 1 Mb/s.
>
> "http://www.metrofi.com/" but it's gone from the Bay Area, not sure
> about the other cities listed.


Ahh, ok, thanks for clearing that up for me. They don't seem to have
made it to Upstate NY yet, according to their list.

>> Other than at campgrounds that offer it for free, I rarely use WiFi
>> except from my own secured routers, but I have heard some rumblings
>> among the RV set about there being fewer locations available to us. I
>> don't know if that's because of locations shutting down, or because
>> they're going to paid subscription models though.

>
> There seem to be plenty of restaurants and lower end hotels that still
> have it, though the legality of using it if you're not a customer is in
> question. Also most libraries seem to have it around here.


Yep, they're out there if you go looking, but they're certainly not as
"everywhere" as cell phone data coverage... :-)

--
Dutch
Sprint/Motorola RAZR V3m
tethered to PCLinuxOS 2008

Reply With Quote
  #264 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 10:44 PM
The Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Mark Crispin <mrc@Panda.COM> amazed us all with the following in
news:alpine.OSX.1.10.0807142357490.10623@pangtzu.p anda.com:

> On Mon, 14 Jul 2008, Oxford posted:
>> yes, just use something like apptapp to install them.
>> http://arstechnica.com/journals/appl...tapp-installer
>> -equals-easy-third-party-apps

>
> That program requires jailbreaking.
>
> Oxford still can't get his story straight. First he says that there
> is no need to jailbreak, then he says that all problems are solved by
> use of such-and-such application that requires jailbreaking.
>
> Apple's license forbids programs such as Apptapp. So it will never be
> in the iTunes Store.
>
> -- Mark --
>
> http://panda.com/mrc
> Democracy is two wolves and a sheep deciding what to eat for lunch.
> Liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.
>


Yep- that was my point. He's gonna get whiplash from all of the sudden
backtracking.

Reply With Quote
  #265 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 04:39 AM
Oxford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

Todd Allcock <elecconnec@AmericaOnLine.com> wrote:

> Hmmm. A "poser." Of the four cities hosting Apple stores in Minnesota,
> Roseville has the smallest population, but certainly isn't "affulent" even
> by paltry midwestern standards. Edina has a much larger median income, but
> has 10,000 more people, so one of Oxy's two factoids are incorrect. (Go
> figure...)


nope, not even close, wrong state.

Reply With Quote
  #266 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 04:44 AM
Oxford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

"Ness-Net" <richard.nodamn@nessnet.spam.com> wrote:

> >> No, it's not - it's you dodging a direct question - again.

> >
> > i gave you the facts, but if you aren't smart enough to decipher them,
> > it's not my problem.

>
> No, you dodged the question - and continue to be as obtuse as possible.


nope, i'm simply determining how smart you are, and you are failing my
test.

> And, I was born and raised very close to where you think I'm not "smart
> enough
> to decipher"
>
> And I call bull **** - based on the (actual) facts and personal knowledge.
>
> The median income for a household in the city was $51,056, and the median
> income for a family was $65,861. FAR from "most affluent". And, it isn't
> really a
> "University Town" either...


do you need a cheat sheet?

i guess so...

http://www.apple.com/retail/storelist/

Reply With Quote
  #267 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 06:23 AM
Ness-Net
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!


"Oxford" <apony@pasture.com> wrote in message
news:apony-4E987F.22443915072008@dialup-4.167.115.65.Dial1.Houston1.Level3.net...
>
> nope, i'm simply determining how smart you are, and you are failing my
> test.
>


By NOT playing your stupid games, I win - hands down.


Reply With Quote
  #268 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2008, 05:12 AM
Oxford
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!

"BruceR" <bruceNO@SPAMwhoever.com> wrote:

> > i said: "in more advanced areas"
> >
> > learn to read.

>
> OK, I can read. Please name the "advanced area" you live in and some
> other places you put in that category.


just look for high population densities of macs, then you'll quickly see
what i'm talking about... and see the future of communications.

apple users always point the forward direction for society, so it's easy
once you know that fact.

Reply With Quote
  #269 (permalink)  
Old 07-17-2008, 05:40 AM
BruceR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone line begins 7 days before launch!


"Oxford" <apony@pasture.com> wrote in message
news:apony-2B8570.23121316072008@news.qwest.net...
> "BruceR" <bruceNO@SPAMwhoever.com> wrote:
>
>> > i said: "in more advanced areas"
>> >
>> > learn to read.

>>
>> OK, I can read. Please name the "advanced area" you live in and some
>> other places you put in that category.

>
> just look for high population densities of macs, then you'll quickly
> see
> what i'm talking about... and see the future of communications.
>
> apple users always point the forward direction for society, so it's
> easy
> once you know that fact.


So, in other words, as always, you refuse to provide a simple
straightforward answer to even the simplest question: what city do live
in? It's a question that couldn't possibly jeopardize your security if
it's as big a community as you claim it to be. If you won't engage in a
straightforward conversation stop wasting everyone's time and go hang
out on an Apple fanboi page where you'll be welcomed.



Reply With Quote
Reply


« For whiners about Apple's iPhone battery | Re: Verizon Opens Wallet to Settle Raft of Early Termination Lawsuits »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
iPhone Pay-Even-More Policy News alt.cellular.cingular 0 07-03-2008 11:13 AM
Great iPhone 2.0 Article - USA Today David Moyer alt.cellular.sprintpcs 6 06-10-2008 08:00 PM
iPhone OS 2.0 will include Bonjour, full-screen Safari mode, more 4phun alt.cellular.attws 6 03-12-2008 05:45 PM
Shocking business news: iPhone now winning corporate fans! 4phun alt.cellular.verizon 1 12-08-2007 12:42 PM
iPhone is the Invention of the YEAR - TIME Magazine Oxford alt.cellular.nokia 119 11-07-2007 10:54 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:33 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45