Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > US Networks > alt.cellular.cingular
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2006, 12:21 AM
bell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default I'll trade my sprint 650 for your cingular 650

Im about to get cingular service and would like to still use a treo
650..its in great condition ..less than 6 months old....and we ll keep
our own batteries


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2006, 12:48 AM
sw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I'll trade my sprint 650 for your cingular 650

In article <1161562894.698503.250850@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups .com>,
"bell" <belljs@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Im about to get cingular service and would like to still use a treo
> 650..its in great condition ..less than 6 months old....and we ll keep
> our own batteries
>


Bell,

I hate to lecture you. Why don't you sign up for Cingular services via
amazon.com? The Treo 650 is on sale for $24.99 after $20 rebate.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2006, 01:04 AM
bell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I'll trade my sprint 650 for your cingular 650

not available in my zipcode
sw wrote:
> In article <1161562894.698503.250850@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups .com>,
> "bell" <belljs@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Im about to get cingular service and would like to still use a treo
> > 650..its in great condition ..less than 6 months old....and we ll keep
> > our own batteries
> >

>
> Bell,
>
> I hate to lecture you. Why don't you sign up for Cingular services via
> amazon.com? The Treo 650 is on sale for $24.99 after $20 rebate.



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2006, 02:17 AM
sw
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I'll trade my sprint 650 for your cingular 650

You can sign up under your old folks' address and then do an address
update after the first billing cycle or after the rebate has been posted.

In article <1161565441.640951.248260@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups .com>,
"bell" <belljs@hotmail.com> wrote:

> not available in my zipcode
> sw wrote:
> > In article <1161562894.698503.250850@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups .com>,
> > "bell" <belljs@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Im about to get cingular service and would like to still use a treo
> > > 650..its in great condition ..less than 6 months old....and we ll keep
> > > our own batteries
> > >

> >
> > Bell,
> >
> > I hate to lecture you. Why don't you sign up for Cingular services via
> > amazon.com? The Treo 650 is on sale for $24.99 after $20 rebate.

>


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-23-2006, 02:44 AM
bell
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: I'll trade my sprint 650 for your cingular 650

tried that but the plan required an additional 50 dollar a month
internet plan
sw wrote:
> You can sign up under your old folks' address and then do an address
> update after the first billing cycle or after the rebate has been posted.
>
> In article <1161565441.640951.248260@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups .com>,
> "bell" <belljs@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > not available in my zipcode
> > sw wrote:
> > > In article <1161562894.698503.250850@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups .com>,
> > > "bell" <belljs@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > > Im about to get cingular service and would like to still use a treo
> > > > 650..its in great condition ..less than 6 months old....and we ll keep
> > > > our own batteries
> > > >
> > >
> > > Bell,
> > >
> > > I hate to lecture you. Why don't you sign up for Cingular services via
> > > amazon.com? The Treo 650 is on sale for $24.99 after $20 rebate.

> >



Reply With Quote
Reply


« Cingular 3125 apps and themes | Eavesdropping by cellphone »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FAQ for Cingular Wireless John Navas alt.cellular.cingular 0 03-19-2007 01:52 PM
FAQ for Cingular Wireless John Navas alt.cellular.cingular 0 02-05-2007 02:43 PM
FAQ for Cingular Wireless John Navas alt.cellular.cingular 0 11-06-2006 02:18 PM
Re: How does Sprint compare with Cingular? Andy S alt.cellular.cingular 16 10-21-2006 05:12 PM
FAQ for Cingular Wireless John Navas alt.cellular.cingular 0 09-18-2006 04:25 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:13 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45