Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > US Networks > alt.cellular.cingular
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-04-2008, 11:35 PM
4phun
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199

New iPhone refurb news!
http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1335473

They just started showing up at AT&T stores.

4gig $199
8gig $249


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 12:32 AM
DevilsPGD
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199

In message
<1f430c12-61d9-421f-aa2d-34a0be9dab6a@n75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>
4phun <vic.healey@gmail.com> wrote:

> New iPhone refurb news!
>http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1335473
>
>They just started showing up at AT&T stores.
>
>4gig $199
>8gig $249


Damn. I'm almost tempted to grab a 4GB one just to poke at it. Tough
to justify since I've got an iPod Touch, but still...

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 12:43 AM
4phun
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199

On Mar 4, 8:32 pm, DevilsPGD <spam_narf_s...@crazyhat.net> wrote:
> In message
> <1f430c12-61d9-421f-aa2d-34a0be9da...@n75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com>
>
> 4phun <vic.hea...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > New iPhone refurb news!
> >http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1335473

>
> >They just started showing up at AT&T stores.

>
> >4gig $199
> >8gig $249

>
> Damn. I'm almost tempted to grab a 4GB one just to poke at it. Tough
> to justify since I've got an iPod Touch, but still...


When you look around Howard Forums it seems this promotion is limited
to the NE USA only for some reason. The Touch is thinner but with the
phone you get a camera and a built in speaker. Since I have gotten the
16 GB iPhone I don't find much use for the touch any more.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 01:47 AM
News
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199



4phun wrote:

> New iPhone refurb news!



They turn to iJunk this quickly?

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 03:33 AM
The Bob
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199

News <News@Group.name> amazed us all with the following in
news:saCdnazWsbhdlFPanZ2dnUVZ_sninZ2d@speakeasy.ne t:

>
>
> 4phun wrote:
>
>> New iPhone refurb news!

>
>
> They turn to iJunk this quickly?
>


That's what we predicted here when they went on the market- 6-9
months.Another six months and yoou'll be abke to get them at Walmart.

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 03:33 AM
Larry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199

4phun <vic.healey@gmail.com> wrote in news:1f430c12-61d9-421f-aa2d-
34a0be9dab6a@n75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

> New iPhone refurb news!
> http://www.howardforums.com/showthread.php?t=1335473
>
> They just started showing up at AT&T stores.
>
> 4gig $199
> 8gig $249
>
>


The dumping has begun! The Chinese must be producing the new 16G
versions....


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 03:34 AM
Larry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199

News <News@Group.name> wrote in
news:saCdnazWsbhdlFPanZ2dnUVZ_sninZ2d@speakeasy.ne t:

> They turn to iJunk this quickly?
>
>


Just imagine how those people that stood in the cold all night to hand over
$600 for one must feel!


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 01:27 PM
News
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199



Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:
> In article <Xns9A57F276D316noonehomecom@208.49.80.253>,
> Larry <noone@home.com> wrote:
>
>
>>>They just started showing up at AT&T stores.
>>>
>>>4gig $199
>>>8gig $249
>>>
>>>

>>
>>The dumping has begun!

>
>
> larry.....those are old models, old stock, last month's models that
> aren't on the new price list anymore.




Fashion is SOOOO fleeting....

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 01:28 PM
News
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199



The Bob wrote:

> News <News@Group.name> amazed us all with the following in
> news:saCdnazWsbhdlFPanZ2dnUVZ_sninZ2d@speakeasy.ne t:
>
>
>>
>>4phun wrote:
>>
>>
>>> New iPhone refurb news!

>>
>>
>>They turn to iJunk this quickly?
>>

>
>
> That's what we predicted here when they went on the market- 6-9
> months.Another six months and yoou'll be abke to get them at Walmart.


....in China.

Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 03-05-2008, 09:24 PM
Michael N. Paris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: iPhone promotion in select AT&T stores from $199


"Larry" <noone@home.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9A57F2B1BEBD1noonehomecom@208.49.80.253...
> News <News@Group.name> wrote in
> news:saCdnazWsbhdlFPanZ2dnUVZ_sninZ2d@speakeasy.ne t:
>
>> They turn to iJunk this quickly?
>>
>>

>
> Just imagine how those people that stood in the cold all night to hand
> over
> $600 for one must feel!
>

It was summer dude, but still point well taken.


Reply With Quote
Reply


« Re: BlackJack II / WM6 GPS application? | FAQ for AT&T/Cingular Wireless »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Re: Breaking Rumor: Apple iPhone goes enterprise on Jan. 21 Prilosec alt.cellular.verizon 65 03-20-2008 12:24 AM
Re: Unlocked French iPhone will use French language ONLY Omiwahn uk.telecom.mobile 21 11-24-2007 06:51 PM
Apple's iPhone casts big shadow on cell industry Lon alt.cellular.cingular 37 06-29-2007 03:16 AM
Apple's iPhone casts big shadow on cell industry Lon alt.cellular.verizon 37 06-29-2007 03:16 AM
Apple's New Calling: The iPhone EGV alt.cellular.cingular 372 03-10-2007 12:07 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:18 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45