Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > US Networks > alt.cellular.cingular
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 10-27-2006, 02:22 AM
PC Medic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default test

test



Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 10-27-2006, 07:33 AM
John Navas
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: test

On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:22:36 -0400, "PC Medic" <PCMedic@home.com> wrote
in <pad0h.923$TY2.223@newsfe20.lga>:

>test


Unfortunately, your test failed: Your post showed up here, instead of a
test newsgroup. Your newsreader appears to be posting to the wrong
group.

Seriously, in the future, please use a test newsgroup (e.g., alt.test,
comp.test, microsoft.public.test, misc.test, rec.test, regional test
newsgroup, test newsgroup set up by your ISP) -- that's what they are
there for, and you'll get the additional benefit of automatic
confirmations by various remote servers. See "Where to post test
messages" (regularly posted to news.newusers.questions) at
<http://nnqweb.tripod.com/test.html>.

--
Best regards, FAQ FOR CINGULAR WIRELESS:
John Navas <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cingular_Wireless_FAQ>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 10-27-2006, 09:56 PM
PC Medic
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: test


"John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
news:51a3k2po7om4vbnsh0andt63grk64lgdlp@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:22:36 -0400, "PC Medic" <PCMedic@home.com> wrote
> in <pad0h.923$TY2.223@newsfe20.lga>:
>
>>test

>
> Unfortunately, your test failed: Your post showed up here, instead of a
> test newsgroup. Your newsreader appears to be posting to the wrong
> group.


Right group and it passed.


> Seriously, in the future, please use a test newsgroup (e.g., alt.test,
> comp.test, microsoft.public.test, misc.test, rec.test, regional test
> newsgroup, test newsgroup set up by your ISP) -- that's what they are
> there for, and you'll get the additional benefit of automatic
> confirmations by various remote servers. See "Where to post test
> messages" (regularly posted to news.newusers.questions) at


But when you are only experiencing the problem in a specific group,
then testing in THAT group would be the most logical choice.




Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2006, 12:41 AM
John Navas
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: test

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:56:56 -0400, "PC Medic" <PCMedic@home.com> wrote
in <gou0h.27$eE7.4@newsfe19.lga>:

>
>"John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
>news:51a3k2po7om4vbnsh0andt63grk64lgdlp@4ax.com.. .
>> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:22:36 -0400, "PC Medic" <PCMedic@home.com> wrote
>> in <pad0h.923$TY2.223@newsfe20.lga>:
>>
>>>test

>>
>> Unfortunately, your test failed: Your post showed up here, instead of a
>> test newsgroup. Your newsreader appears to be posting to the wrong
>> group.

>
>Right group and it passed.


Ah ... you're clueless.

>> Seriously, in the future, please use a test newsgroup (e.g., alt.test,
>> comp.test, microsoft.public.test, misc.test, rec.test, regional test
>> newsgroup, test newsgroup set up by your ISP) -- that's what they are
>> there for, and you'll get the additional benefit of automatic
>> confirmations by various remote servers. See "Where to post test
>> messages" (regularly posted to news.newusers.questions) at

>
>But when you are only experiencing the problem in a specific group,
>then testing in THAT group would be the most logical choice.


Nope. Always, always use a "test" newsgroup.

--
Best regards, FAQ FOR CINGULAR WIRELESS:
John Navas <http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Cingular_Wireless_FAQ>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-28-2006, 12:50 AM
Scott
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: test

John Navas <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in
news:1765k2lo7ldpivtoigshm3e8f7oms2553b@4ax.com:

> On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 16:56:56 -0400, "PC Medic" <PCMedic@home.com>
> wrote in <gou0h.27$eE7.4@newsfe19.lga>:
>
>>
>>"John Navas" <spamfilter0@navasgroup.com> wrote in message
>>news:51a3k2po7om4vbnsh0andt63grk64lgdlp@4ax.com. ..
>>> On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:22:36 -0400, "PC Medic" <PCMedic@home.com>
>>> wrote in <pad0h.923$TY2.223@newsfe20.lga>:
>>>
>>>>test
>>>
>>> Unfortunately, your test failed: Your post showed up here, instead
>>> of a test newsgroup. Your newsreader appears to be posting to the
>>> wrong group.

>>
>>Right group and it passed.

>
> Ah ... you're clueless.



Must be a relative of yours.


Reply With Quote
Reply


« NEWS: Heavy mobile use 'damages sperm' [not a joke] | Help in Choosing PDA/Handheld and Carrier »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Test post - pls ignore Wacky alt.comp.hardware 1 12-15-2006 03:56 AM
Request for Test Assistance: SIP Discount Trial Account Test Request News Reader uk.telecom.voip 3 10-26-2006 08:34 AM
some wifi application test zhoppa2005 Wireless Networking Discussion 0 10-19-2006 11:48 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45