Yeah, we’ve got another one…: Android phone explodes in use
A Texas man was unseriously injured after his Motorola Droid exploded in
his ear after ending a call. TOLD YA'LL YOU CAN'T TRUST THOSE THINGS.
Aron Embry was at Ray Elementary in Cedar Hill at the time of the
incident. The man said he had just finished a call when he said he heard
a loud "pop."
He then felt something trickling down his face; it was blood.
His ear then began to bleed profusely, and he was immediately taken to
the emergency room at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas. He received
four stitches, but said there was no hearing loss.
The glass on the face of the Motorola Droid smartphone apparently
shattered. He said he had just purchased it just two days ago.
The phone still appears to be functioning, and its battery was intact.
Droids, yo, they want you dead. And you know what other kind of cell
phone does too you? All of them. Ear cancer -- you just wait.