Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > Nokia > alt.cellular.nokia
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2006, 10:20 AM
Chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default LOOK

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...8421&rd=1&rd=1



Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Simon Templar
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LOOK

15-Nov-2006 21:29:18
Chris <chris_sedgewick@hotmail.com> wrote in message
<rRB6h.13111$Xh3.3527@newsfe6-win.ntli.net>

> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.

dll?ViewItem&ih=010&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&vi ewitem=&item=200047238421&rd=1&rd=1

Why bother looking if you can't even be bothered identifying the
item?

The views I present are that of my own and NOT of any organisation I
may belong.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
<http://web.acma.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.
client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452>
--
Composed with Newz Crawler 1.8 http://www.newzcrawler.com/

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2006, 07:20 PM
Richard Colton
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LOOK


"Evan Platt" <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message
news:55dml250pq40vg84tvsnu2lc07fjnvkpqd@4ax.com...
> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:20:07 GMT, "Chris"
> <chris_sedgewick@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=0

>
> Let's see how quick eBay shuts that **** down...


Pretty quickly by the looks of it.

--
<<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
<<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>
<<< www.thephonelocker.co.uk >>>
<<< www.gsm-solutions.co.uk >>>



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2006, 03:51 AM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LOOK

What was it???

"Richard Colton" <webmaster@NOJUNKuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote in message
news:8MJ6h.1038$k74.108@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk ...
>
> "Evan Platt" <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message
> news:55dml250pq40vg84tvsnu2lc07fjnvkpqd@4ax.com...
>> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:20:07 GMT, "Chris"
>> <chris_sedgewick@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=0

>>
>> Let's see how quick eBay shuts that **** down...

>
> Pretty quickly by the looks of it.
>
> --
> <<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
> <<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>
> <<< www.thephonelocker.co.uk >>>
> <<< www.gsm-solutions.co.uk >>>
>




Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2006, 08:06 AM
Hrvoje
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: LOOK

Yeah what was it???

"<(((><" <<(((@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:455be052$0$28206$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
> What was it???
>
> "Richard Colton" <webmaster@NOJUNKuselessinfo.org.uk> wrote in message
> news:8MJ6h.1038$k74.108@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk ...
>>
>> "Evan Platt" <evan@theobvious.espphotography.com> wrote in message
>> news:55dml250pq40vg84tvsnu2lc07fjnvkpqd@4ax.com...
>>> On Wed, 15 Nov 2006 10:20:07 GMT, "Chris"
>>> <chris_sedgewick@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=0
>>>
>>> Let's see how quick eBay shuts that **** down...

>>
>> Pretty quickly by the looks of it.
>>
>> --
>> <<< Unlock Your Phone's Potential >>>
>> <<< www.uselessinfo.org.uk >>>
>> <<< www.thephonelocker.co.uk >>>
>> <<< www.gsm-solutions.co.uk >>>
>>

>
>




Reply With Quote
Reply


« http://www.gadioc.com | Nokia N92, the latest mobile TV device. »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:42 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45