The normal way to unplug USB devices from computers is:
- to right click on the USB icon in the Systray
"Unplug or eject Hardware"
- to select the hardware device
- to click on the button "Stop"
- to confirm the unplugging
- to confirm the message window "The device can now be safely removed from the system"
Hmm, rather unconvenient all these steps.
Isn't there a shorter way to unplug USB devices?
I want a dropdown unplug menu, a click that's it!
Maybe there is a 3rd party utility for this purpose?