Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > News > Newsgroups > alt.computer.security
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 12-13-2006, 07:03 AM
wilburt
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Anonymous Surfing from Anonymizer

Has anyone here tested 'Anonymous Surfing' from Anonymizer ?



Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 12-16-2006, 09:40 AM
macarro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anonymous Surfing from Anonymizer

wilburt wrote:
> Has anyone here tested 'Anonymous Surfing' from Anonymizer ?
>


My only experience is with http://www.steganos.com (VPN product) and
it worked at great speed, with 25GB download limit a month, I recommend
it for begginers as it needs no configuration at all, other similar
product you may want to know about is http://www.cotse.net have not
tested it but he product/price seems very competitive, you will need
some basic knowledge about computing to do port forwarding, you may want
to check news://alt.cotse



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 12-17-2006, 06:11 AM
traveler 66
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anonymous Surfing from Anonymizer

On Sat, 16 Dec 2006 13:22:26 +0100, Sebastian Gottschalk wrote:

> macarro wrote:
>
>> wilburt wrote:
>>> Has anyone here tested 'Anonymous Surfing' from Anonymizer ?
>>>

>>
>> My only experience is with http://www.steganos.com (VPN product) and
>> it worked at great speed, with 25GB download limit a month, I recommend
>> it for begginers as it needs no configuration at all,

>
> Except that it's anything but anonymous.
>
>> other similar
>> product you may want to know about is http://www.cotse.net have not
>> tested it but he product/price seems very competitive, you will need
>> some basic knowledge about computing to do port forwarding, you may want
>> to check news://alt.cotse

>
> That sound like 'g0atse'. And probably sucks in the same way.


You remind me of the little kid in the old Mikey commercial, the one that
knows it all and doesn't like anything, lol.

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 12-20-2006, 09:46 AM
macarro
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Anonymous Surfing from Anonymizer

>> That sound like 'g0atse'. And probably sucks in the same way.
>
> You remind me of the little kid in the old Mikey commercial, the one that
> knows it all and doesn't like anything, lol.



I actually have his name filtered so the post go to the trash straight
away, but when someone replies I get to see his posts.


--
Mapping the internet 24/7 http://www.netdimes.org


Reply With Quote
Reply


« bestcrypt 7.20 vs drivecrypt 4.4 | Identifying Apps By Port »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
this message is anonymous ? Sowhat comp.security.misc 0 01-08-2007 09:49 AM
Re: Mobile Internet Surfing Vs Computer Internet Surfing. genio uk.telecom.mobile 2 12-27-2006 07:30 PM
Report of email addresses having abused remailers [Anon] StopRemailerAbuse alt.computer.security 2 12-13-2006 07:00 AM
timed surfing joe7272 Network Troubleshooting 2 09-20-2006 02:01 PM
Anonymous Nowhere alt.computer.security 1 09-13-2005 03:26 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:12 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45