Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > Australian Networks > aus.comms.mobile
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2007, 08:26 AM
Glucose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default GSM Unlocked Phone

I want to take a GSM unlocked phone to eastern Europe, and use a non-country
specific pre-paid sim card. It doesn't have to be a bells-and-whistles
phone.

Any suggestions for the phone and/or the card?



Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2007, 08:38 AM
Horry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: GSM Unlocked Phone

On May 1, 5:26 pm, "Glucose" <sweet...@tea.com.ie> wrote:
> I want to take a GSM unlocked phone to eastern Europe, and use a non-country
> specific pre-paid sim card. It doesn't have to be a bells-and-whistles
> phone.


Tsk tsk, Glucose. Tsk tsk tsk.



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Glucose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: GSM Unlocked Phone


"Horry" <horacewachope@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1178008692.448998.198700@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...
> On May 1, 5:26 pm, "Glucose" <sweet...@tea.com.ie> wrote:
>> I want to take a GSM unlocked phone to eastern Europe, and use a
>> non-country
>> specific pre-paid sim card. It doesn't have to be a bells-and-whistles
>> phone.

>
> Tsk tsk, Glucose. Tsk tsk tsk.


?



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Michael J
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: GSM Unlocked Phone


"Glucose" <sweetner@tea.com.ie> wrote in message
news:133e0g1a4ao6q46@corp.supernews.com...
>
> "Horry" <horacewachope@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1178008692.448998.198700@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...
>> On May 1, 5:26 pm, "Glucose" <sweet...@tea.com.ie> wrote:
>>> I want to take a GSM unlocked phone to eastern Europe, and use a
>>> non-country
>>> specific pre-paid sim card. It doesn't have to be a bells-and-whistles
>>> phone.

>>
>> Tsk tsk, Glucose. Tsk tsk tsk.

>
> ?


Never mind, there are many mentally-retarded nuck nucks roaming the net.



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2007, 02:53 AM
Glucose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: GSM Unlocked Phone


"Michael J" <michael@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:aY_Zh.32696$M.27301@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>
> "Glucose" <sweetner@tea.com.ie> wrote in message
> news:133e0g1a4ao6q46@corp.supernews.com...
>>
>> "Horry" <horacewachope@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:1178008692.448998.198700@y5g2000hsa.googlegro ups.com...
>>> On May 1, 5:26 pm, "Glucose" <sweet...@tea.com.ie> wrote:
>>>> I want to take a GSM unlocked phone to eastern Europe, and use a
>>>> non-country
>>>> specific pre-paid sim card. It doesn't have to be a bells-and-whistles
>>>> phone.
>>>
>>> Tsk tsk, Glucose. Tsk tsk tsk.

>>
>> ?

>
> Never mind, there are many mentally-retarded nuck nucks roaming the net.


Hmmm. I wonder how Horry feels about being being a nuck nuck...



Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-03-2007, 03:47 AM
Horry
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: GSM Unlocked Phone

On May 3, 11:53 am, "Glucose" <sweet...@tea.com.ie> wrote:
> "Michael J" <mich...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
> news:aY_Zh.32696$M.27301@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > "Glucose" <sweet...@tea.com.ie> wrote in message
> >news:133e0g1a4ao6q46@corp.supernews.com...

>
> >> "Horry" <horacewach...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >>news:1178008692.448998.198700@y5g2000hsa.googleg roups.com...
> >>> On May 1, 5:26 pm, "Glucose" <sweet...@tea.com.ie> wrote:
> >>>> I want to take a GSM unlocked phone to eastern Europe, and use a
> >>>> non-country
> >>>> specific pre-paid sim card. It doesn't have to be a bells-and-whistles
> >>>> phone.

>
> >>> Tsk tsk, Glucose. Tsk tsk tsk.

>
> >> ?

>
> > Never mind, there are many mentally-retarded nuck nucks roaming the net.

>
> Hmmm. I wonder how Horry feels about being being a nuck nuck...


I'm not quite sure how I feel about it yet. Still coming to terms
with it, I guess.





Reply With Quote
Reply


« Nokia N70 | 180$ Telstra mobile closing my CDMA account,Telstranot prepared to give me back the $180? »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Samsung I730 with Wm5, plus Phone Alarm + HF850 car kit=lockups, lack of stylus ability etc?? (anyone?) markm75 alt.cellular.verizon 1 02-28-2007 03:47 PM
V3m Razor & Motorola Phone Tools Jerry West alt.cellular.verizon 1 02-20-2007 06:44 AM
My Verizon Wireless Story Scotty9500 alt.cellular.verizon 23 01-08-2007 06:08 AM
How do you know if a phone is unlocked Rick alt.cellular.cingular 6 10-16-2006 06:42 AM
cingular with unlocked phones rulerz alt.cellular.cingular 14 10-11-2006 11:42 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:21 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45