Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > Australian Networks > aus.comms.mobile
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2007, 12:46 PM
Alan Parkington
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Photo of Rod Speed

http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/aluminum/aluminum6.jpg



Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2007, 10:09 PM
Derek
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Photo of Rod Speed


"Alan Parkington" <aparkington@team.telstra.com> wrote in message
news:vmVyi.24409$4A1.2194@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/aluminum/aluminum6.jpg
>

Very interseting thanks.
I am puzzled though.
Why is he posing next to YOUR car?



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2007, 10:58 PM
John Henderson
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Photo of Rod Speed

Derek wrote:

> "Alan Parkington" <aparkington@team.telstra.com> wrote in
> message
> news:vmVyi.24409$4A1.2194@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>> http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/aluminum/aluminum6.jpg
>>

> Very interseting thanks.
> I am puzzled though.
> Why is he posing next to YOUR car?


Ah - foiled again!

John

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Highlander
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Photo of Rod Speed

John Henderson <jhenRemoveThis@talk21.com> wrote in news:5j3ps8F3sif6aU1
@mid.individual.net:

> Derek wrote:
>
>> "Alan Parkington" <aparkington@team.telstra.com> wrote in
>> message
>> news:vmVyi.24409$4A1.2194@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>>> http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/aluminum/aluminum6.jpg
>>>

>> Very interseting thanks.
>> I am puzzled though.
>> Why is he posing next to YOUR car?

>
> Ah - foiled again!
>
> John
>



Oh Dear!!!

Good one

;-)
H

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-23-2007, 01:15 PM
thegoons
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Photo of Rod Speed


"Highlander" <am_no_tellin_yoo@mahoose.uk> wrote in message
news:Xns999553C48CF5Eamnotellinyoomahoose@194.177. 96.26...
> John Henderson <jhenRemoveThis@talk21.com> wrote in news:5j3ps8F3sif6aU1
> @mid.individual.net:
>
>> Derek wrote:
>>
>>> "Alan Parkington" <aparkington@team.telstra.com> wrote in
>>> message
>>> news:vmVyi.24409$4A1.2194@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
>>>> http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/aluminum/aluminum6.jpg
>>>>
>>> Very interseting thanks.
>>> I am puzzled though.
>>> Why is he posing next to YOUR car?

>>
>> Ah - foiled again!
>>
>> John
>>

>
>
> Oh Dear!!!
>
> Good one
>
> ;-)
> H


Come on guys, let's wrap this up.



--
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com


Reply With Quote
Reply


« Earn by Ads on Mobile for free | Next G complaints not significant: Telstra »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
E50 USB file transfer speed Dmitriy.Ovdienko@gmail.com alt.cellular.nokia 0 03-31-2007 09:31 AM
SPA-2100: Setting up Speed Dial? ian uk.telecom.voip 2 02-18-2007 01:27 PM
Wireless router slows Internet speed stephen435@gmail.com alt.internet.wireless 9 10-10-2006 09:23 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:15 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45