Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > Australian Networks > aus.comms.mobile
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2007, 09:27 PM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default RF Meters - Cross posted

I come across transmission towers and sometimes need to get these switched
off or powered down. I have no way of proving this is actually happening
apart from some tech telling me so.
I have checked the net for RF meters and have found they vary in price
range from $20 (basic microwave/hidden bug checker) - $2000 with a lcd
display.
Hoping someone here might have a suggestion of what and where without
costing too much.

Are those lights that people attach to their mobiles that light up on RF
good enough as a basic guide?

Is there something that is similar to what people who work with x-rays
wear?

I am looking for something cheap and strong.
Even better if water resistant.

Thanks

:-P

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-20-2007, 10:34 PM
who knows
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Peter,

the "Radman" (brand name) is the personal RF exposure monitor that is
commonly used by RF workers. See http://www.airmet.com.au/ and follow the
links. The radman is set up to match the international guidelines for
acceptable RF exposure limits.

If you only want a simple on/off indicator, then a microwave oven leakage
detector or even a CB radio field strength indicator would probably do. It's
your choice and your body - how much do you reckon you are worth?

Keith G Malcolm
21 June 2007

"Peter" <someone@telstra.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99564BD92BC2Dsomeonetelstracom@203.134.67. 67...
>I come across transmission towers and sometimes need to get these switched
> off or powered down. I have no way of proving this is actually happening
> apart from some tech telling me so.
> I have checked the net for RF meters and have found they vary in price
> range from $20 (basic microwave/hidden bug checker) - $2000 with a lcd
> display.
> Hoping someone here might have a suggestion of what and where without
> costing too much.
>
> Are those lights that people attach to their mobiles that light up on RF
> good enough as a basic guide?
>
> Is there something that is similar to what people who work with x-rays
> wear?
>
> I am looking for something cheap and strong.
> Even better if water resistant.
>
> Thanks
>
> :-P




Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

> how much do you reckon
> you are worth?
>


Enough to worry about but how far do we go?
I don't work with transmission towers but sometimes come across them, hence
my concern. UV radiation would be more of a hazard for my line of work
though I do consider RF radiation to be a hazard and take it seriously.
I don't see the point in myself having a $2000 unit telling me the flavour
and frequency when I am not trained to understand all that information and
it would make very little difference to me. I would like to be able to
confirm if the towers are at an acceptable level (or off) and even have
some sort of warning in case there are RF hazards that I am not aware
about.
Also the device needs to be durable otherwise it may not work after 1 week.
The link you provided me wasn't much help though I think I looked at the
radman and found that they were a little high end for me and the price
matched this. I'm not saying that it is not a good device or good value for
money as I don't know but I feel that it is more than what I need.
Thanks for trying though..

:-P

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2007, 09:38 AM
Phil Allison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


"Peter" <someone@telstra.com>

>I come across transmission towers .



** You do what ??

> and sometimes need to get these switched
> off or powered down.



** Why ?

You sound like some kind of anti EM radiation, paranoid freak head.



......... Phil





Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2007, 09:40 AM
Phil Allison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


"Peter" <someone@telstra.com
>
>
> I don't work with transmission towers but sometimes come across them,
> hence
> my concern.



** Just as mad a thing to say as the first time you dribbled it out.

Just what sort of NUT CASE are you ?



> in case there are RF hazards that I am not aware about.



** RF hazard = Big Brother transmitted on VHF 10.

Deadly.



........ Phil





Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2007, 11:27 AM
unknown
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


"Peter" <someone@telstra.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99564BD92BC2Dsomeonetelstracom@203.134.67. 67...
>I come across transmission towers and sometimes need to get these switched
> off or powered down. I have no way of proving this is actually happening
> apart from some tech telling me so.
> I have checked the net for RF meters and have found they vary in price
> range from $20 (basic microwave/hidden bug checker) - $2000 with a lcd
> display.
> Hoping someone here might have a suggestion of what and where without
> costing too much.
>
> Are those lights that people attach to their mobiles that light up on RF
> good enough as a basic guide?
>
> Is there something that is similar to what people who work with x-rays
> wear?
>
> I am looking for something cheap and strong.
> Even better if water resistant.
>
> Thanks
>
> :-P

Why do you need to get them switched off or powered down ? And are you
suggesting that "some tech" is lying or might do so ? Why ?
If you don't want to accept expertise, perhaps it's time you gained some
yourself ?



Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2007, 10:25 PM
who knows
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Peter,

your comments are inconsistent.

The Radman is intended to do exactly as you indicate your need - it is
designed to warn the user if RF field levels are "safe" (that is, below the
established exposure guideline limits or not) or "not safe" (that is, above
the guideline limits). You don't need specialised knowledge to use the
device - it "squarks" if it detects excess levels.

I don't understand your comment "I don't work with transmission towers but
sometimes come across them, hence my concern." Either you work within the
potential hazard zone or you don't and the exposure guideline standards are
quite explicit in this regard. If you get "up close and personal" to
transmitting antennas (whether active or not) you need a monitor to be
compliant with the exposure guidelines and OH&S legislation. As a very rough
guide, if you are within about 10 metres of a typical VHF or UHF antenna or
anywhere within the antenna field/farm of an HF/MF site, you need to be
actively monitoring exposure levels.

Simple, straight-forward, and that's part of the cost of working in such
situations.

I have no financial interest, just a few years experience in the field.

Keith G Malcolm
22 June 2007

"Peter" <someone@telstra.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9956BDEF6E880someonetelstracom@203.134.67. 67...
>> how much do you reckon
>> you are worth?
>>

>
> Enough to worry about but how far do we go?
> I don't work with transmission towers but sometimes come across them,
> hence
> my concern. UV radiation would be more of a hazard for my line of work
> though I do consider RF radiation to be a hazard and take it seriously.
> I don't see the point in myself having a $2000 unit telling me the flavour
> and frequency when I am not trained to understand all that information and
> it would make very little difference to me. I would like to be able to
> confirm if the towers are at an acceptable level (or off) and even have
> some sort of warning in case there are RF hazards that I am not aware
> about.
> Also the device needs to be durable otherwise it may not work after 1
> week.
> The link you provided me wasn't much help though I think I looked at the
> radman and found that they were a little high end for me and the price
> matched this. I'm not saying that it is not a good device or good value
> for
> money as I don't know but I feel that it is more than what I need.
> Thanks for trying though..
>
> :-P




Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2007, 10:27 PM
Pete
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

> Why do you need to get them switched off or powered down?

Isn't that obvious?

> And are you suggesting that "some tech" is lying or might do so?


Perhaps mistaken, not lying. Or incompetent - there's plenty of that
around.

Peter

Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2007, 10:34 PM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


> Why do you need to get them switched off or powered down ?


Because at times I am working in front of them.

> And are
> you suggesting that "some tech" is lying or might do so ? Why ?



This has been suggested to me, hence my concern.


> If you don't want to accept expertise, perhaps it's time you gained
> some yourself ?
>
>


To gain expertise it helps if you start with asking a question.

Can you/anyone provide an answer?

:-P

Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 06-21-2007, 11:06 PM
Phil Allison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


"Peter" <someone@telstra.com>

>
>> And are
>> you suggesting that "some tech" is lying or might do so ? Why ?

>
>
> This has been suggested to me, hence my concern.



** No I get it !!

This raving lunatic is demanding every antenna in sight to be switched off,
just for him.

So the techs say "... sure thing mate - they are all off, no worries"

Then under their breath '" ****ing nut case.... "




........ Phil





Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007, 03:17 AM
David L. Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

On Jun 22, 8:34 am, Peter <some...@telstra.com> wrote:
> > Why do you need to get them switched off or powered down ?

>
> Because at times I am working in front of them.
>
> > And are
> > you suggesting that "some tech" is lying or might do so ? Why ?

>
> This has been suggested to me, hence my concern.
>
> > If you don't want to accept expertise, perhaps it's time you gained
> > some yourself ?

>
> To gain expertise it helps if you start with asking a question.
>
> Can you/anyone provide an answer?
>
> :-P


The Nardalert XT or Radman XT is what you want, don't dick around with
anything else.

If you don't use it that often, you can even hire one:
http://www.allara.com.au/productinfo.aspx?prodid=67

I am assuming that this is part of your employment? If so then the
company should pay whatever is needed to ensure your personal safety
on site. Talk to the OH&S people and kick up a stink saying you are at
personal risk and you need this device, money should not be an issue
here.

Dave.


Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007, 10:31 AM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted



> Peter,
>
> your comments are inconsistent.
>
> The Radman is intended to do exactly as you indicate your need - it is
> designed to warn the user if RF field levels are "safe" (that is,
> below the established exposure guideline limits or not) or "not safe"
> (that is, above the guideline limits). You don't need specialised
> knowledge to use the device - it "squarks" if it detects excess
> levels.
>
> I don't understand your comment "I don't work with transmission towers
> but sometimes come across them, hence my concern." Either you work
> within the potential hazard zone or you don't and the exposure
> guideline standards are quite explicit in this regard. If you get "up
> close and personal" to transmitting antennas (whether active or not)
> you need a monitor to be compliant with the exposure guidelines and
> OH&S legislation. As a very rough guide, if you are within about 10
> metres of a typical VHF or UHF antenna or anywhere within the antenna
> field/farm of an HF/MF site, you need to be actively monitoring
> exposure levels.
>
> Simple, straight-forward, and that's part of the cost of working in
> such situations.
>
> I have no financial interest, just a few years experience in the
> field.
>



I wish that thank ALL that have replied. Let me try to paint a clearer
picture for you all. I work as a window cleaner and often find myself
having to pass in front of these towers and also rig my ropes past them.
I do not work with the towers but have been an industry leader in trying
to raise the awareness of the hazards from RF transmission. On the 25th
of October 2004 I published an open letter highlighting a number of
areas where our industry association (that I no longer have anything to
do with) have put people in my industry at risk and one of these
subjects was RF transmission hazards. I had raised this issue a few
years earlier with the same association when it was known by a different
name. They are now called the Australian Rope Access Association or ARAA
for short. I have also informed worksafe by this attitude within the
industry.
I am now self employed and have taught myself a lot. I now know how to
get rcsmb documentation and have a great list of contacts in regards to
getting towers switched off or powered down but have been informed that
it is wise to have a personal meter to be sure. This is why I have asked
my question.

The device needs to be durable otherwise it wont last, it needs to be
cheap otherwise others within my industry will not touch it. It has come
to my attention that association committee members are still placing
their workers at risk by failing to get these towers switched off or
powered down. I can tell you with over 15 years industry experience I
have never seen anybody in my industry with a RF meter and when I talk
about this people look at me like I am silly.
The sad thing is it costs nothing to get these towers switched off or
powered down, it is just laziness.

Every carrier has been quite willing to power down or turn of
transmitters and allow myself and others to work in front of them with
out a RF meter. I see it that I take my personal safety a lot more
seriously than others do by actually giving this issue time and
enquiring about a personal meter for my own protection.

I will check out both the Nardalert XT and the Radman XT and will keep
the link handy for the hire of such devices.

Once again I wish to thank everybody that has tried to help and anybody
else that may offer some information about this subject.


:-P

Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Phil Allison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


"Peter"
>
> I wish that thank ALL that have replied. Let me try to paint a clearer
> picture for you all. I work as a window cleaner and often find myself
> having to pass in front of these towers and also rig my ropes past them.



** What do you imagine office workers on the other side of the windows you
clean are exposed to ?

For how much longer per day than you?

Maybe you think glass is an effective EM shield ?


Snip rest of your impossibly paranoid, pseudo scientific, rabid claptrap.

YAWN...... .


........ Phil







Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 06-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted



> On 22 Jun 2007 20:31:51 +1000, Peter <someone@telstra.com> wrote:
>
>> when I talk about this people look at me like I am silly.

>
> No wonder! I have never read such a load of ill-informed twaddle in
> all my life.
>
> Your health is probably more jeopardised by the diesel fumes rising
> from the street below.
>
> Goodbye.
>


This is true and this is also a good example of the attitude I get from a
lot of people in the communication industry.

So long!

:-P

Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007, 01:23 AM
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Peter wrote:
>> Peter,
>>
>> your comments are inconsistent.


Indeed...

<snip>

> I wish that thank ALL that have replied. Let me try to paint a clearer
> picture for you all. I work as a window cleaner and often find myself
> having to pass in front of these towers and also rig my ropes past them.
> I do not work with the towers but have been an industry leader in trying
> to raise the awareness of the hazards from RF transmission.


So...
You're an "industry leader in trying to raise the awareness of the
hazards from RF transmission" and yet here you are asking very basic
questions to which you must surely already know the answers to if you
are indeed an 'industry leader'. How can you possibly be advising anyone
on this subject within your industry if you don't even know the facts,
or have direct access to solid and verifable information?

> I can tell you with over 15 years industry experience I have never seen anybody
> in my industry with a RF meter and when I talk about this people look

at me like I am silly.

The same thing has happened here, hasnt it?

Fair enough, you're concerned about RF - but maybe you need to think
twice about what you say... or perhaps how you say it.

FWIW, I don't know of any cheap, reliable and accurate RF meter.


Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007, 01:52 AM
Friday
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Je▀us wrote:
> Peter wrote:
>>> Peter,
>>>
>>> your comments are inconsistent.

>
> Indeed...
>
> <snip>
>
>> I wish that thank ALL that have replied. Let me try to paint a clearer
>> picture for you all. I work as a window cleaner and often find myself
>> having to pass in front of these towers and also rig my ropes past
>> them. I do not work with the towers but have been an industry leader
>> in trying to raise the awareness of the hazards from RF transmission.

>
> So...
> You're an "industry leader in trying to raise the awareness of the
> hazards from RF transmission" and yet here you are asking very basic
> questions to which you must surely already know the answers to if you
> are indeed an 'industry leader'. How can you possibly be advising anyone
> on this subject within your industry if you don't even know the facts,
> or have direct access to solid and verifable information?
>
>> I can tell you with over 15 years industry experience I have never
>> seen anybody
> > in my industry with a RF meter and when I talk about this people look

> at me like I am silly.
>
> The same thing has happened here, hasnt it?
>
> Fair enough, you're concerned about RF - but maybe you need to think
> twice about what you say... or perhaps how you say it.
>
> FWIW, I don't know of any cheap, reliable and accurate RF meter.
>


Give the guy a break, at least he's making an effort to do the right
thing. I'd suggest a microwave oven leakage detector would probably do
the job, since you're looking at similar frequencies. Farnell or Jaycar
probably have a very cheap kit available which wouldn't be too hard to
build.

Friday

Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 06-23-2007, 02:49 AM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


>>>>
>>>> your comments are inconsistent.

>>
>> Indeed...
>>
>> <snip>
>>
>>> I wish that thank ALL that have replied. Let me try to paint a
>>> clearer picture for you all. I work as a window cleaner and often
>>> find myself having to pass in front of these towers and also rig my
>>> ropes past them. I do not work with the towers but have been an
>>> industry leader in trying to raise the awareness of the hazards from
>>> RF transmission.

>>
>> So...
>> You're an "industry leader in trying to raise the awareness of the
>> hazards from RF transmission" and yet here you are asking very basic
>> questions to which you must surely already know the answers to if you
>> are indeed an 'industry leader'. How can you possibly be advising
>> anyone on this subject within your industry if you don't even know
>> the facts, or have direct access to solid and verifable information?



shows how slow my industry is.
doesn't hurt to ask.


>>
>>> I can tell you with over 15 years industry experience I have never
>>> seen anybody
>> > in my industry with a RF meter and when I talk about this people
>> > look

>> at me like I am silly.
>>
>> The same thing has happened here, hasnt it?



Yes, sad isn't it.



>>
>> Fair enough, you're concerned about RF - but maybe you need to think
>> twice about what you say... or perhaps how you say it.



Why? I may not get an answer from you but someone else may help.


>>
>> FWIW, I don't know of any cheap, reliable and accurate RF meter.
>>

>



Well your no help.



> Give the guy a break, at least he's making an effort to do the right
> thing. I'd suggest a microwave oven leakage detector would probably do
> the job, since you're looking at similar frequencies. Farnell or
> Jaycar probably have a very cheap kit available which wouldn't be too
> hard to build.
>



Thanks

Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Dan N
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 11:27:15 +0000, unknown wrote:

> If you don't want to accept expertise, perhaps it's time you gained some
> yourself ?


Give the guy a break. That appears to be exactly what he's trying to do.

Dan

Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 01:25 AM
Dan N
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:40:59 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

> ** Just as mad a thing to say as the first time you dribbled it out.


So you ARE related to Rod Speed.

Dan

Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 01:30 AM
Phil Allison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


"Dan N"

>
>> If you don't want to accept expertise, perhaps it's time you gained some
>> yourself ?

>
> Give the guy a break. That appears to be exactly what he's trying to do.
>



** What bollocks.

The demented fool has ignored all advice, refused to answer questions and is
insisting someone to provide him with the impossible.

Do you give singing lessons o pigs - maybe ?



....... Phil



Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 06:46 AM
atec 77
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Dan N wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 19:40:59 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:
>
>> ** Just as mad a thing to say as the first time you dribbled it out.

>
> So you ARE related to Rod Speed.
>
> Dan
>

Only retaly

Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 07:58 AM
Dan N
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

On Mon, 25 Jun 2007 11:30:41 +1000, Phil Allison wrote:

> ** What bollocks.


I just don't get it. Some guy comes in asking questions, obviously
someone not very knowledgeable, and everyone jumps on him. I guess they
just like to feel superior.

Dan

Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 09:53 AM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


>
> The Nardalert XT or Radman XT is what you want, don't dick around with
> anything else.
>
> If you don't use it that often, you can even hire one:
> http://www.allara.com.au/productinfo.aspx?prodid=67
>



I would like to know your thoughts about this device,

http://www.rsaustralia.com

Item number 129-189

TIA

:-P


Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 10:50 AM
kreed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

On Jun 23, 12:49 pm, Peter <some...@telstra.com> wrote:
> >>>> your comments are inconsistent.

>
> >> Indeed...

>
> >> <snip>

>
> >>> I wish that thank ALL that have replied. Let me try to paint a
> >>> clearer picture for you all. I work as a window cleaner and often
> >>> find myself having to pass in front of these towers and also rig my
> >>> ropes past them. I do not work with the towers but have been an
> >>> industry leader in trying to raise the awareness of the hazards from
> >>> RF transmission.

>
> >> So...
> >> You're an "industry leader in trying to raise the awareness of the
> >> hazards from RF transmission" and yet here you are asking very basic
> >> questions to which you must surely already know the answers to if you
> >> are indeed an 'industry leader'. How can you possibly be advising
> >> anyone on this subject within your industry if you don't even know
> >> the facts, or have direct access to solid and verifable information?

>
> shows how slow my industry is.
> doesn't hurt to ask.
>
>
>
> >>> I can tell you with over 15 years industry experience I have never
> >>> seen anybody
> >> > in my industry with a RF meter and when I talk about this people
> >> > look
> >> at me like I am silly.

>
> >> The same thing has happened here, hasnt it?

>
> Yes, sad isn't it.
>
>
>
> >> Fair enough, you're concerned about RF - but maybe you need to think
> >> twice about what you say... or perhaps how you say it.

>
> Why? I may not get an answer from you but someone else may help.
>
>
>
> >> FWIW, I don't know of any cheap, reliable and accurate RF meter.

>
> Well your no help.
>
> > Give the guy a break, at least he's making an effort to do the right
> > thing. I'd suggest a microwave oven leakage detector would probably do
> > the job, since you're looking at similar frequencies. Farnell or
> > Jaycar probably have a very cheap kit available which wouldn't be too
> > hard to build.

>
> Thanks


At the end of the day, if you feel that strongly about it, you need to
"bite the bullet" and consider the purchase, or rental of the
instrument that is needed, take it to your workplace(s) when the
towers are on, and measure the strength of the signal in and around
the area(s) you work. If they are over the safe limits, then you have
a problem.

For safety, I would turn on and observe the meter as you approach the
site in question, rather than getting there and turning it on then.

You can use these microwave detectors, but there is no guarantee that
they are going to pick up all the frequencies or bands that may be
being broadcast from all the towers (or individial antennas) at the
worksites. If you can rent the professional instrument, and take the
microwave detector kit with you, and see if and at what levels
responds and its readings, it may give you a more reliable indication.
If you walk up with a microwave leakage detector, it may or may not
indicate a signal, and you may not know whether the signal level it
indicates is dangerous or not.


Otherwise you are stuck with putting aluminium foil around your balls,
and hoping for the best.


Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 11:07 AM
David L. Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

On Jun 25, 7:53 pm, Peter <some...@telstra.com> wrote:
> > The Nardalert XT or Radman XT is what you want, don't dick around with
> > anything else.

>
> > If you don't use it that often, you can even hire one:
> >http://www.allara.com.au/productinfo.aspx?prodid=67

>
> I would like to know your thoughts about this device,
>
> http://www.rsaustralia.com
>
> Item number 129-189


Fantastic, if you plan on cleaning the windows of the Lucas Heights
Nuclear Reactor.

Dave.


Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 11:10 AM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted



It is sad isnt it.
Though I dont see Phil's responses as he made it to my kill file a while
back.

:-P

Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Phil Allison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


"Dan Nut Case Troll Lover "


** Go drop dead


you asinine ****wit TROLL lover !!




........ Phil




Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 01:12 PM
Phil Allison
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted


"Peter"

> Though I dont see Phil's responses as he made it to my kill file a while
> back.



** Good.

Then I can enjoy calling the pathetic pile of ASD ****ed **** anything I
like.




....... Phil






Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 08:22 PM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Thanks guys, point taken.
BTW, I dont care if you think I am a troll Walt Davidson.
:-P

Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Peter
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: RF Meters - Cross posted

Thanks
:-P

Reply With Quote
Reply


« Wanted: battery connector for Motorola V3 Razr | Samsung A501 Battery Life When Using Bluetooth »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Extend range to 500 meters between two houses? CAH alt.internet.wireless 8 04-12-2007 06:25 PM
Computer at 10 meters or more form keyboard, mouse and flatscreen Osiris alt.comp.hardware 7 08-03-2006 01:35 PM
Best solution for 14 meters to lcd display jawdoc alt.comp.hardware 4 10-23-2005 12:26 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:21 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45