Rod Speed wrote:
> Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Polly the Parrot wrote
>>>> Rod Speed <email@example.com> wrote
>>>> Parky Bot misses out again?
>>> He's furiously slashing his wrists.
>>> Lateline Business claims that Telstra will announce Thodey today.
>> Is he any better?
> Anyone leaves Sol the Wog for dead.
LOL! Well, we all wish he was - expect Parkybot maybe.
> Turns out they got it right.
Time will tell. Dialling 1941 now.
- KRudd at his finest.
"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.
"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.
"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.
"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.
"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.
"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
- Egotistical ******** and pompous ****wit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.