A host of Australian stars, across sport, music and the arts have kindly
donated their time to offer a unique series of once in a life-time
experiences to be auctioned on-line at tradingpost.com.au/charityauctions,
with all proceeds going to the victims of the Victorian Bushfires.
By special arrangement with the Australian Red Cross Victorian Bushfire
Appeal, Telstra with the support and generosity of its corporate ambassadors
and sponsorship properties, (AFL, NRL, V8 Supercars, Swimming Australia,
Tamworth Country Music Festival and The Australian Ballet), have six
"ultimate experience" auction items on offer
Sports nuts, adrenaline junkies, country music fans and ballet enthusiasts
are in for a special treat, but you'd better be quick as bids close this
Saturday 2 May at 7pm.
Bid for one of these six amazing experiences:
* 10 tickets to a Toyota AFL Premiership Season match of your choice,
which includes a pre-match talk and tour by AFL legend Leigh Matthews.
* A V8 Supercars hot-lap with Brad Jones Racing at the Norton 360
Sandown Challenge on Friday 31 July.
* A four hour swim session in your community with Australian Olympic
gold medalist Brooke Hanson.
* A four hour training session for your local club with Australian and
Parramatta Eels rugby league great Nathan Hindmarsh.
* A song writing session or personal performance from six-time Golden
Guitar winner Adam Harvey.
* Win VIP tickets to The Australian Ballet's "The Sleeping Beauty" in
Melbourne or Sydney, including pre performance drinks with Artistic Director
To bid, visit Telstra On-line Charity Auction on Trading Post
This Telstra On-line Charity Auction is run in conjunction with Kochie's
Business Builders (KB