Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > Australian Networks > aus.comms.mobile
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 04:30 AM
Sab
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

What are (or have so far been) your 4 - 6 personal favorite (G or R
rated) music
related or non music related, ringtones you've had (on previous mobile
phones you've used) or use on your current mobile phone ? If there's
a (serious or humorous) reason that made you take up a certain
ringtone, please elaborate.


Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 08:26 AM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?



"Sab" <sabtino@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:1188703812.210714.145850@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com
: : What are (or have so far been) your 4 - 6 personal
: : favorite (G or R rated) music
: : related or non music related, ringtones you've had (on
: : previous mobile phones you've used) or use on your
: : current mobile phone ? If there's a (serious or
: : humorous) reason that made you take up a certain
: : ringtone, please elaborate.

Unrelated to VoIP. Please don't spam to multiple groups.

Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Rod Speed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote
> Sab <sabtino@hotmail.com> wrote


>>> What are (or have so far been) your 4 - 6 personal
>>> favorite (G or R rated) music
>>> related or non music related, ringtones you've had (on
>>> previous mobile phones you've used) or use on your
>>> current mobile phone ? If there's a (serious or
>>> humorous) reason that made you take up a certain
>>> ringtone, please elaborate.


> Unrelated to VoIP.


Yawn.

> Please don't spam to multiple groups.


Go and **** yourself.

No please, thats an order.



Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Mark McIntyre
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:53:06 +1000, in uk.telecom.broadband , "Rod
Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>Go and **** yourself.


Argh. Rod Speed, how did /he/ escape from my spam filters?

*replonk*
--
Mark McIntyre

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 11:14 AM
Will Kemp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtonesyou've used ?

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 11:09:34 +0100, Mark McIntyre wrote:

> On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:53:06 +1000, in uk.telecom.broadband , "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>>Go and **** yourself.

>
> Argh. Rod Speed, how did /he/ escape from my spam filters?


There's never been a spam filter built that can keep Rod Speed out!

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 03:57 PM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5jvfg4F1d5m8U1@mid.individual.net
: : Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote

[snip]

: : : Unrelated to VoIP.
: :
: : Yawn.
: :
: : : Please don't spam to multiple groups.
: :
: : Go and **** yourself.
: :
: : No please, thats an order.

Ah, foul language. The last resort of those who know they've lost the plot
(if they ever had it in the first place).

Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?



"Will Kemp" <Will@xxxx.Swaggie.net> wrote in message
news:46da8d07$0$28551$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au
: : On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 11:09:34 +0100, Mark McIntyre wrote:
: :
: : : On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 19:53:06 +1000, in
: : : uk.telecom.broadband , "Rod Speed"
: : : <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
: : :
: : :
: : : : Go and **** yourself.
: : :
: : : Argh. Rod Speed, how did /he/ escape from my spam
: : : filters?
: :
: : There's never been a spam filter built that can keep
: : Rod Speed out!

Or Ron Chew.......

Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Rod Speed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote


>>>> Unrelated to VoIP.


>>> Yawn.


>>>> Please don't spam to multiple groups.


>>> Go and **** yourself.


>>> No please, thats an order.


> Ah, foul language.


Nope, perfectly viable old english actually.

> The last resort of those who know they've lost the plot (if they ever had it in the first place).


Pathetically hoary old mindless line used by fools that cant manage anything better.



Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 10:15 PM
Rod Speed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

mymail@hotmail.co.uk wrote

> Not that I condone the use of expletives Rod


Doesnt matter a damn what you do or do not 'condone'

> but when you here little kids and I mean little kids out with their
> parents using them and the parents not batting an eye then I am
> sure adults have a right to use such language also if they so choose.


They have that 'right' regardless.

> It really is time some folk realized that the year is now 2007 not 1707


They actually used a lot more of them at that time.

> and if some do not like it they move on and take no
> notice , at one time not all that long ago it was only
> on rare occasions you saw and heard such words


Its more that they werent used in public as much.

But then the hypocrite victorians were very straight laced about all
sorts of silly stuff, like being able to see much of a woman's leg,
but it was fine to **** children as long as you didnt do that in public.

> but now they are becoming part of everyday English language


Yep. And rightly so.

> so **** Ivor and carry on .


I dont plan to **** him, he's likely got some unspeakable
disease and I'm not into ****ing males anyway.

I actually prefer succinct 'expletives' rather than the terminally silly alternatives.

And believe that fools who try demanding others should do things be told to go and **** themselves, so I do.



Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?



<mymail@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:jl8md39hvp2bif1vr6v42lmmj0bl6t9659@4ax.com
: : On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 05:22:54 +1000, "Rod Speed"
: : <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
: :
: :
: : : Pathetically hoary old mindless line used by fools
: : : that cant manage anything better.
: : :
: : Not that I condone the use of expletives Rod but when
: : you here little kids and I mean little kids out with
: : their parents using them and the parents not batting an
: : eye then I am sure adults have a right to use such
: : language also if they so choose.
: : It really is time some folk realized that the year is
: : now 2007 not 1707 and if some do not like it they move
: : on and take no notice ,

So why don't you practice what you preach when it comes to Sipgate..?

: : at one time not all that long ago it was only on rare
: : occasions you saw and heard such words but now they are
: : becoming part of everyday English language so **** Ivor
: : and carry on .

True to form I see..! I wouldn't expect any less from you, Ron.

Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?



"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5k0nfkF1ksnfU1@mid.individual.net
: : mymail@hotmail.co.uk wrote
: :
: : : Not that I condone the use of expletives Rod
: :
: : Doesnt matter a damn what you do or do not 'condone'
: :
: : : but when you here little kids and I mean little kids
: : : out with their parents using them and the parents not
: : : batting an eye then I am
: : : sure adults have a right to use such language also if
: : : they so choose.
: :
: : They have that 'right' regardless.
: :
: : : It really is time some folk realized that the year is
: : : now 2007 not 1707
: :
: : They actually used a lot more of them at that time.
: :
: : : and if some do not like it they move on and take no
: : : notice , at one time not all that long ago it was only
: : : on rare occasions you saw and heard such words
: :
: : Its more that they werent used in public as much.
: :
: : But then the hypocrite victorians were very straight
: : laced about all
: : sorts of silly stuff, like being able to see much of a
: : woman's leg,
: : but it was fine to **** children as long as you didnt
: : do that in public.
: :
: : : but now they are becoming part of everyday English
: : : language
: :
: : Yep. And rightly so.
: :
: : : so **** Ivor and carry on .
: :
: : I dont plan to **** him, he's likely got some
: : unspeakable
: : disease and I'm not into ****ing males anyway.

Thank God for that.

: : I actually prefer succinct 'expletives' rather than the
: : terminally silly alternatives.
: :
: : And believe that fools who try demanding others should
: : do things be told to go and **** themselves, so I do.

I never demanded you do anything. You are free to use whatever language
you like. I merely remarked that the use of such wording in this context
is the last resort of those who have lost it, which you clearly have.

Bye for now.

Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2007, 05:03 AM
ENCOM
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

"Ivor Jones" <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote in
news:5k01bbF1hqf3U1@mid.individual.net:

> "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:5jvfg4F1d5m8U1@mid.individual.net
>: : Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote
>
> [snip]
>
>: : : Unrelated to VoIP.
>: :
>: : Yawn.
>: :
>: : : Please don't spam to multiple groups.
>: :
>: : Go and **** yourself.
>: :
>: : No please, thats an order.
>
> Ah, foul language. The last resort of those who know they've lost the
> plot (if they ever had it in the first place).
>
> Ivor
>


Hmmmmm. Not really that foul. It's not like he touched on the subject of
dusgusting vaginal discharge that Sylvia spews forth. He din't even call
you a ****witted ****.

Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2007, 10:16 AM
Michael
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

Yawn. Go **** yourself, twice over

<mymail@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:jl8md39hvp2bif1vr6v42lmmj0bl6t9659@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 3 Sep 2007 05:22:54 +1000, "Rod Speed"
> <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>>Pathetically hoary old mindless line used by fools that cant manage
>>anything better.
>>

> Not that I condone the use of expletives Rod but when you here little
> kids and I mean little kids out with their parents using them and the
> parents not batting an eye then I am sure adults have a right to use
> such language also if they so choose.
> It really is time some folk realized that the year is now 2007 not
> 1707 and if some do not like it they move on and take no notice ,
> at one time not all that long ago it was only on rare occasions you
> saw and heard such words but now they are becoming part of everyday
> English language so **** Ivor and carry on .




Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2007, 11:14 AM
Will Kemp
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtonesyou've used ?

On Sun, 02 Sep 2007 08:26:16 +0100, Ivor Jones wrote:

> "Sab" <sabtino@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:1188703812.210714.145850@22g2000hsm.googlegro ups.com : : What are
> (or have so far been) your 4 - 6 personal : : favorite (G or R rated)
> music
> : : related or non music related, ringtones you've had (on : : previous
> mobile phones you've used) or use on your : : current mobile phone ?
> If there's a (serious or : : humorous) reason that made you take up a
> certain : : ringtone, please elaborate.
>
> Unrelated to VoIP. Please don't spam to multiple groups.
>
> Ivor


See what you started with this?!

Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2007, 08:09 PM
Rod Speed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:
> "Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote in message
> news:5k0nfkF1ksnfU1@mid.individual.net
>>> mymail@hotmail.co.uk wrote
>>>
>>>> Not that I condone the use of expletives Rod
>>>
>>> Doesnt matter a damn what you do or do not 'condone'
>>>
>>>> but when you here little kids and I mean little kids
>>>> out with their parents using them and the parents not
>>>> batting an eye then I am
>>>> sure adults have a right to use such language also if
>>>> they so choose.
>>>
>>> They have that 'right' regardless.
>>>
>>>> It really is time some folk realized that the year is
>>>> now 2007 not 1707
>>>
>>> They actually used a lot more of them at that time.
>>>
>>>> and if some do not like it they move on and take no
>>>> notice , at one time not all that long ago it was only
>>>> on rare occasions you saw and heard such words
>>>
>>> Its more that they werent used in public as much.
>>>
>>> But then the hypocrite victorians were very straight
>>> laced about all
>>> sorts of silly stuff, like being able to see much of a
>>> woman's leg,
>>> but it was fine to **** children as long as you didnt
>>> do that in public.
>>>
>>>> but now they are becoming part of everyday English
>>>> language
>>>
>>> Yep. And rightly so.
>>>
>>>> so **** Ivor and carry on .
>>>
>>> I dont plan to **** him, he's likely got some
>>> unspeakable
>>> disease and I'm not into ****ing males anyway.

>
> Thank God for that.
>
>>> I actually prefer succinct 'expletives' rather than the
>>> terminally silly alternatives.
>>>
>>> And believe that fools who try demanding others should
>>> do things be told to go and **** themselves, so I do.


> I never demanded you do anything. You are free to use whatever
> language you like. I merely remarked that the use of such wording in this context is the last resort of those who have
> lost it,


Pathetically mindless hoary old line spewed by ****wits that have never ever had a ****ing clue.



Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

<mymail@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
news:gitod3t15fb31qula4is0a3s2nom8v27us@4ax.com

[snip]

: : It IS Ivor who has lost it no one else he cannot tell a
: : good voip provider from an extremely bad one just so
: : long has he doesn't have to put his hand in his pocket
: : he will put up with anything that is thrown at him .

Change the record, Ron. You've worn this one out so badly it's scratched
to hell and nobody can understand a word of it.


Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2007, 08:37 PM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?


"Blossom" <paulinewhite@secret.co.uk> wrote in message
news:n30od3hst5deikeck29anpugbjfd958vvs@4ax.com

[snip]

: : From one half wit to another. Eh!

Not really, at least I have *some* wit.

Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 09-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Rod Speed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:
> "Blossom" <paulinewhite@secret.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:n30od3hst5deikeck29anpugbjfd958vvs@4ax.com
>
> [snip]
>
>>> From one half wit to another. Eh!

>
> Not really,


Yes, really.

> at least I have *some* wit.


Nope, just ****.



Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2007, 12:59 AM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?



"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5k5vviF28b3vU1@mid.individual.net
: : Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:
: : : "Blossom" <paulinewhite@secret.co.uk> wrote in message
: : : news:n30od3hst5deikeck29anpugbjfd958vvs@4ax.com
: : :
: : : [snip]
: : :
: : : : : From one half wit to another. Eh!
: : :
: : : Not really,
: :
: : Yes, really.
: :
: : : at least I have *some* wit.
: :
: : Nope, just ****.

I can string a sentence together without foul language as well.

Unlike some.


Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2007, 06:47 AM
Rod Speed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote:
>>>> "Blossom" <paulinewhite@secret.co.uk> wrote in message
>>>> news:n30od3hst5deikeck29anpugbjfd958vvs@4ax.com


>>>> [snip]


>>>>>> From one half wit to another. Eh!


>>>> Not really,


>>> Yes, really.


>>>> at least I have *some* wit.


>>> Nope, just ****.


> I can string a sentence together without foul language as well.


So can everyone else, ****wit.

> Unlike some.


There hasnt been even a single individual who has posted in this thread who hasnt.



Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2007, 09:28 AM
Michael
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?


"Ivor Jones" <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote in message
news:5k5qgjF28jd9U1@mid.individual.net...
>
> "Blossom" <paulinewhite@secret.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:n30od3hst5deikeck29anpugbjfd958vvs@4ax.com
> [snip]
>
> : : From one half wit to another. Eh!
>
> Not really, at least I have *some* wit.


Yeah, youre a ****-wit



Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

"Rod Speed" <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5k6u7oF2d8gcU1@mid.individual.net
: : Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote

[snip]

: : : I can string a sentence together without foul
: : : language as well.
: :
: : So can everyone else, ****wit.

Not seen you do it yet.

: : : Unlike some.
: :
: : There hasnt been even a single individual who has
: : posted in this thread who hasnt.

Show me where I did.

Including what you sent doesn't count.

BTW is there an apostrophe on your keyboard..?

Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2007, 05:49 PM
Ivor Jones
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?



"Michael" <michael@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:EMtDi.31526$4A1.3266@news-server.bigpond.net.au
: : "Ivor Jones" <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote in message
: : news:5k5qgjF28jd9U1@mid.individual.net...
: : :
: : : "Blossom" <paulinewhite@secret.co.uk> wrote in message
: : : news:n30od3hst5deikeck29anpugbjfd958vvs@4ax.com
: : : [snip]
: : :
: : : : : From one half wit to another. Eh!
: : :
: : : Not really, at least I have *some* wit.
: :
: : Yeah, youre a ****-wit

Hey-ho, another one who can't think of an original comment.

Yawn.........................


Ivor


Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2007, 08:32 PM
Rod Speed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote


>>>> I can string a sentence together without foul language as well.


>>> So can everyone else, ****wit.


> Not seen you do it yet.


Lying, as always. There was one in that post, still just below, liar.

>>>> Unlike some.


>>> There hasnt been even a single individual who has posted in this thread who hasnt.


> Show me where I did.


All of yours have been without 'foul language', fool.

> Including what you sent doesn't count.


Corse it does with that stupid claim of yours.

> BTW is there an apostrophe on your keyboard..?


Yep, I choose not to use it at times, ****wit.



Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 09-05-2007, 08:33 PM
Rod Speed
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: What have been or currently are,your favorite phone ringtones you've used ?

Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote
> Michael <michael@yahoo.com> wrote
>>> Ivor Jones <ivor@despammed.invalid> wrote
>>>> Blossom <paulinewhite@secret.co.uk> wrote


>>>>>> From one half wit to another. Eh!


>>>> Not really, at least I have *some* wit.


>>> Yeah, youre a ****-wit


> Hey-ho, another one who can't think of an original comment.


> Yawn.........................


How stunningly original, ****wit.



Reply With Quote
Reply


« TRansfer ring tones to new phone | GSM modems - sim card question »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NOT activating contract NEW phone?? g20zoom@gmail.com alt.cellular.verizon 16 07-15-2007 07:00 PM
www.lmprog.com Free Cell Phone Ringtones and Wallpapers Free GSM Ringtones Wallpapers alt.cellular.verizon 0 02-20-2007 12:00 AM
Myopic Economist article: Skype and "How the internet killed the phone business" Valiant uk.telecom.voip 5 09-16-2005 05:11 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45