Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > News > Newsgroups > comp.security.misc
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2009, 07:43 PM
reallybigfix@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default regarding "A fix for a undetectable computer virus"

Since I can't add a post to my discussion I'll just start another.

Well......

Since Romeo India "outed" me, I have received a bunch of spam in my
email account mentioned at my website. Today is Wednesday May 20, 2009
and I have received zero emails from people asking for my information.
I cannot imagine why millions of people would not be interested in
saving money on computer repair. I must assume that emails are being
diverted. Thanks Google.

I will take this opportunity to reveal some very important information
about my unique situation. When Microsoft monopolized the operating
system, I was experiencing harassment in the form of phone tapping,
threats of lawsuits from law firms in contra costa county, California
and even phone calls from computer industry players threatening me to
keep my mouth shut. Hell....my bank branch was even shut down. I went
to the Department of Justice to complain after the police and FBI did
nothing to help me. After that, It appears that Bill Clinton got
involved.

I can tell you that the Monica Lewinsky thing is just a cover story.
The real reason Bill Clinton was impeached is because of what he did
to me.

I saw this "non-detectable computer virus" as a economic assault
against my country and reported it to the authorities. I had
experienced 5 years of harassment from "customers" who apparently
thought I wrote the damn thing.

Towards the end of this 5 years of harassment, I witnessed William
Gates JR. (not bill gates III) and his wife drive slowly by my home
and then when I went to the restaurant close to my home which I went
to on a daily basis, there they were staring at me.

Currently the media is talking about torture and enhanced
interrogation techniques. Guess what, I was tortured and went through
EIT's that are far worse than waterboarding. If waterboarding is
torture, I was definately tortured and that for reporting a crime
against myself.

Furthermore, I am innocent of any wrongdoing and am in need of legal
council. Is there a law firm out there willing to take a suit against
Microsoft and Bill's fathers law firm? I'm tired of this BS.

PS...Someone please tell Bill Clinton that the definition of IS
is...."exists in the wild" in this context. There IS a non-detectable
computer virus that seems to exacerbate planned obsolescence in
computers. And next time, Mr. Clinton, you might not want to try to
kill someone who is trying to help America minimize a Chinese economic
assault...*******

Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2009, 08:55 PM
Martin
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: regarding "A fix for a undetectable computer virus"

reallybigfix@gmail.com wrote:
> Since I can't add a post to my discussion I'll just start another.
>
> Well......


You should have a conversation with Mike Corley aka MI5 man, I think
you'd get on well with each other.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-20-2009, 10:50 PM
reallybigfix@gmail.com
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: regarding "A fix for a undetectable computer virus"

On May 20, 4:02*pm, benoit.sanss...@leraillez.sansspam.com (Benoit)
wrote:
> <reallybig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Since I can't add a post to my discussion I'll just start another.

>
> * * * * Real big fix like you say. Could you tell me where you harvest
> the stuff you smoke? 'Cause I'd like to try it ro see if that ain't the
> cause.
>
> --
> Benoît
>
> Avec des fumeurs c'est difficile de s'arrêter. Avec des branleurs,
> là, par contre, c'est difficile de continuer.


Sorry buddy,

I'm not a druggie....You however probably are. One thing I know about
people is that they will commonly accuse someone of doing exactly what
they are doing. Like a thief will accuse an adversary of being a
thief. A liar will accuse an adversary of being a liar, etc.

Anyway...this can all be proven. It is the truth. The missing clinton
emails which were not archived for the china-gate investigation hold
the information. If anyone is interested in what REALLY happened in
the 1990's to cause such a major cover-up, you might want to
investigate the:

Floppy controller defect
Illegal instruction erratum
AARD code
Fires at the Contra Costa County,CA offices
California Governor Grey Davis's recall
Missing Clinton Emails
Evil disk hack of 1993

Just google these phrases...The info is out there.

Peace, out



Benoit....Please do not insult me just because you are ignorant of the
situation and find it hard to believe.

Reply With Quote
Reply


« Strong Encryption | Under The Gun Airsoft »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are Off
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Call for Papers wih Deadline of May 27, 2009: WORLDCOMP'09 (jointconferences in computer science, computer engineering, and appliedcomputing), USA, July 13-16, 2009 A. M. G. Solo comp.security.misc 0 05-14-2009 04:46 AM
Computer freezing NO OS nvelopd alt.comp.hardware 14 11-20-2008 07:40 PM
Call for Papers: WORLDCOMP'07, Las Vegas, June 25-28, Conferences in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing A. M. G. Solo comp.security.misc 0 04-14-2007 06:50 PM
How useful is a vulnerable home computer ? Shiva comp.security.misc 3 04-08-2007 02:01 PM
Call For Papers/Sessions: WORLDCOMP'07--multiple int'l. conferences in computer science & computer engineering, USA A. M. G. Solo comp.security.misc 0 12-03-2006 09:52 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45