I would like to add following points in this topic,
* In the places where we supposed to have the silence, mobile have been the disturbing elements. Places like hospitals, libraries, movie theaters and even formal meetings cannot be completed these days without the interruption of someone's ringing mobile phone.
* Mobile phones waves may be harmful to our health. There have been conflicting researches but noting has been proven for sure.
* People who talk on mobile phones can be a huge safety concern. They are not concentrating fully on the road and often cause accidents.
* Mobile phones also lead to an increased stress level. People often get call from their bosses at odd times to get their official work done.
* Use of mobile phones can be addictive.
* People use bluetooth and the camera in bad ways.
* Sometimes the reception is poor in some areas, limiting your connectivity.
* Cyber bullying is also another issue among the disadvantages of mobile phones.
* In order to get up-to-date, people tend to change their mobile phones too often. This habit causes them to spend unnecessary cost on mobile bills and costs.
* A part from all above facts i personally hate when people call me late night, when i am sleeping
I hate to get disturbed while sleeping