06-14-2010, 12:27 PM
| || |
Join Date: May 2010
i think this is because the wireless card is turn off by some kind of power save mode.
three places might have these set.
a. Wireless card driver
b. manufacturer's wireless installed utility
you might want to just disable this power save mode and have better working experience, afterall you want the wireless to automatically search network and get back connection when you are out of standby mode.
on win7, to Disable Save Power function of the Wireless card
1. Click Start, right click on Computer and choose Properties.
2. Click Device Manager.
3. Navigate to your Wireless NIC, right click on it and choose Properties.
4. Choose Power Management tab.
5. Uncheck “Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power."
6. Restart the computer and check if it works.
hope this helps