Go Back   Wireless and Wifi Forums > Cellular Communications > Cellular Newsgroups > uk.telecom.mobile
Register FAQ Forum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Advertise Mark Forums Read

 
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2008, 04:06 PM
John
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Call divert

All my calls seem to get diverted straight to voice mail. I have N70
on vodafone. Does anyone know how to take it off? I've been in
Tools/Settings/Call Divert Settings/Voice Calls and its only set up on
"If not answered" option with 15 sec delay in there, but when I phone
my mobile it goes straight to voice mail.

Cheers
John



Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2008, 04:09 PM
Jono
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Call divert

John pretended :
> All my calls seem to get diverted straight to voice mail. I have N70
> on vodafone. Does anyone know how to take it off? I've been in
> Tools/Settings/Call Divert Settings/Voice Calls and its only set up on
> "If not answered" option with 15 sec delay in there, but when I phone
> my mobile it goes straight to voice mail.
>
> Cheers
> John


dial #21# to cancel all diverts and start again



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2008, 03:53 PM
James Lewis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Call divert

On 23 Feb, 17:09, Jono <notha...@blueyonder.invalid> wrote:
> John pretended :
>
> > All my calls seem to get diverted straight to voice mail. I have N70
> > on vodafone. Does anyone know how to take it off? *I've been in
> > Tools/Settings/Call Divert Settings/Voice Calls and its only set up on
> > "If not answered" option with 15 sec delay in there, but when I phone
> > my mobile it goes straight to voice mail.

>
> > Cheers
> > John

>
> dial #21# to cancel all diverts and start again


##002# to clear every divert then *104*121*11*15# to turn the normal
diverts on again. Note that the 15 can be replaced with any multiple
of 5 between 5 and 30 to adjust the time before diverting (15 is
sometimes too short).

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2008, 04:18 PM
Jono
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Call divert

James Lewis presented the following explanation :
> On 23 Feb, 17:09, Jono <notha...@blueyonder.invalid> wrote:
>> John pretended :
>>
>>> All my calls seem to get diverted straight to voice mail. I have N70
>>> on vodafone. Does anyone know how to take it off? *I've been in
>>> Tools/Settings/Call Divert Settings/Voice Calls and its only set up on
>>> "If not answered" option with 15 sec delay in there, but when I phone
>>> my mobile it goes straight to voice mail.
>>> Cheers
>>> John

>>
>> dial #21# to cancel all diverts and start again

>
> ##002# to clear every divert then *104*121*11*15# to turn the normal
> diverts on again. Note that the 15 can be replaced with any multiple
> of 5 between 5 and 30 to adjust the time before diverting (15 is
> sometimes too short).


Handy. Thanks.



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-24-2008, 06:08 PM
James Lewis
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: Call divert

On 24 Feb, 17:18, Jono <notha...@blueyonder.invalid> wrote:
> James Lewis presented the following explanation :
>
>
>
>
>
> > On 23 Feb, 17:09, Jono <notha...@blueyonder.invalid> wrote:
> >> John pretended :

>
> >>> All my calls seem to get diverted straight to voice mail. I have N70
> >>> on vodafone. Does anyone know how to take it off? *I've been in
> >>> Tools/Settings/Call Divert Settings/Voice Calls and its only set up on
> >>> "If not answered" option with 15 sec delay in there, but when I phone
> >>> my mobile it goes straight to voice mail.
> >>> Cheers
> >>> John

>
> >> dial #21# to cancel all diverts and start again

>
> > ##002# to clear every divert then *104*121*11*15# to turn the normal
> > diverts on again. Note that the 15 can be replaced with any multiple
> > of 5 between 5 and 30 to adjust the time before diverting (15 is
> > sometimes too short).

>
> Handy. Thanks.- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


Sorry, silly error... its *004*121*11*15# not 104 as i typed earlier

Reply With Quote
Reply


« test5 | Does the Orange Extra internet Service connect via 3g ? »
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fritzbox questions: Callthrough etc. Brian A uk.telecom.voip 2 02-25-2007 10:59 AM
PAP2 and Trixbox sandsandeep VOIP 1 12-20-2006 05:41 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:07 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45