Per Roger Burton West:
>seems helpful in this regard. Appendix A of
>http://www.jmgtechnology.com.au/spa_3102_guide.pdf is possibly more
The first one was extremely helpful.
Now, at the risk of turning into a tar baby....
My aim is for:
- The user to dial "9" and then any number to place a VOIP call
- Any number not prefixed by "9" is to go out on POTS
The dial plan I come up with is:
But it does not seem to work.
- I pick up the phone
- I hear a dial tone
- I key "9"
- The dial tone stops immediately
- I key in 610-513-006 (stopping one digit short of the
number of my cell phone
- What sounds like the POTS company comes on line with a
"Call cannot be completed...." message.
Could there be some "Line 1" settings that I need to make besides
Dial Plan and Enable IP Dialing = True?
I've got Auto PSTN Fallback = True. Sounds meaningful, but I
have no clue....
Screen snap of the whole enchilada here: http://tinyurl.com/4ru8fkg
Click the magnifying glass/plus sign icon in the upper right,
then click the plus sign icon in the upper left of the resulting
window. After that, you sb able to navigate the pix using the
rectangle control in the lower left of the screen.