Urgent need IP Telephony Engineer, please contact us @IP Telephony Engineer here
* The Senior Associate - Networking is responsible for providing expert-level troubleshooting and configuration for multiple products from the Cisco Unified Communications family of products. The position will be responsible for planning, performing and verifying a wide variety of customer moves-adds-changes (MACs) as well as the support of network design or redesign initiatives for new and/or existing clients. These changes range from simple admin changes to conversions and upgrades to IPT services. As a secondary function the Associate will be called upon to provide technical guidance to customers in support of their planning around unified communications services.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* The Senior Associate * Networking will be responsible for any one or a combination of the following: resolving complex IPT issues; isolating configuration issues, installation and configuration of customer IPT networks, providing support to transport, circuit and/or IPT systems outages and related events. The Network Engineers may be required to prepare written documentation for customer deliverables, such as root cause analysis and statements of work as well as perform other ad hoc duties as required or assigned.
* Cisco Unity versions 4, 5, 6 & 7
* Unity Express V4
* Cisco Call Manager versions 4, 5 &6
* Call Manager Express V4
* Cisco Voice Gateway
* Cisco IPCC
* Ideally the selected candidate will have a Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent combination of technical training and experience.
* Cisco CCVP certification or higher.
* Candidate must be able to travel internationally for occasional training and/or customer engagements.
* 5+ years experience working in medium to large networking environments with a combination of Cisco Unity and Call Manager Express, IPCC, Presence, Media Gateway Controller Manager or Voice/Analog/FAX gateways.
* Demonstrated expertise in advanced troubleshooting procedures in working logical and configuration problems with all voice services as well as standard routing and switching.
* Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with abilities to negotiate and interact with entry and middle level management and technical support vendors
* Able to lead and provide direction to more junior level staff.
* Prior experience in an operations center environment or the service provider industry is helpful but not required.